Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not much point identifying players if we aren't going to buy anyone. Might as well retire.

He gets paid to watch football, travel around the world (okay France) on expenses and has absolutely zero responsibility or pressure. I wouldn't be rushing to retire if I had his job :lol:

Not much point identifying players if we aren't going to buy anyone. Might as well retire.

He gets paid to watch football, travel around the world (okay France) on expenses and has absolutely zero responsibility or pressure. I wouldn't be rushing to retire if I had his job :lol:

:thup: really makes no odds if we sign players or not, he's paid to scout them, and that's what he does.

Good on him

This. Free holiday for that man.

Fair enough.

Must be pretty depressing for him.

"Mike, I'd really like to go and look at a young chap called Sebastian Polter. He's young, creative, scores goals, could be an excellent addition."

"Ok Graham. Who's he play for?"

"FSV Mainz"

"Not heard of them. Where abouts in France is that?"

"Mike, it's not in France. It's in Germany."

"Germany? f***ing GERMANY? HOW MANY TIMES, GRAHAM. France! They're 10%cheaper. Now pack a Beret and f*** off to Paris again. We've bought you a Eurostar ticket. Economy class."

Fair enough.

Must be pretty depressing for him.

"Mike, I'd really like to go and look at a young chap called Sebastian Polter. He's young, creative, scores goals, could be an excellent addition."

"Ok Graham. Who's he play for?"

"FSV Mainz"

"Not heard of them. Where abouts in France is that?"

"Mike, it's not in France. It's in Germany."

"Germany? f***ing GERMANY? HOW MANY TIMES, GRAHAM. France! They're 10%cheaper. Now pack a Beret and f*** off to Paris again. We've bought you a Eurostar ticket. Economy class."

:) I just read that out in cockney accent for Mike's part and believe it to be actual quote

Resigned. Knew it was going to happen.

Care to elaborate?

Just getting my post in early as am off to bed. It'll fit tomorrow, just you wait.

I got banned from posting on here after i said that Pardew had resigned. (comment was, 'for talking shit')

Resigned. Knew it was going to happen.

Care to elaborate?

Just getting my post in early as am off to bed. It'll fit tomorrow, just you wait.

I got banned from posting on here after i said that Pardew had resigned. (comment was, 'for talking shit')

Difference is....  we really wanted Pardew to resign.

Ban justified.