Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

1 transfer window out of 15(?) where MA has pulled out his wallet purely on the basis that the intense media coverage generated is seriously impacting his brand (this has nothing to do with our almost-relegation as nothing was done after Pardew's near-miss).

This 1 transfer window does not make up for constant neglect from the FCB, the rotten attitude has always came from the top and has seeped down through to everybody, especially the players. New players are not going to be painted a pretty picture by the players when they first come into the club, which will be a huge influence on them more than what the management could do - they've all been here long enough to know exactly what the craic is with this club so it's no surprise we have a 'toxic' dressing room. We know the players we've got are good on paper, if unproven - with the exception of maybe Thauvin who came off the back of a poor season and is a risk - but the likes of Wijnaldum, Mitro and Mbemba have lit up their divisions before coming here.

The fans needs stop directing flak to individual Ashley pawns and every fan needs to direct it straight to him and keep making serious waves to get him out of OUR f***ing club.

all due respect but Ashley certainly hasn't pulled out his wallet. this comes from the profits the clubs already made.

They will struggle to find any decent players wanting to join us in January if continue playing as we are at the moment.

Austin might have been keen in the Summer but if we are bottom of the league in January, there is no way he will want to come and be relegated again.  He may as well stay at QPR. 

If they are looking at Premier League players, they will be looking at players who are out of favour at their clubs or loans.

Austin

Demarai Gary

Matt Ritchie

Tom Ince

Andros Townsend

All hungry players who are British who have PL experience...bar Gray but all would improve what we have

Most of them are fucking shite.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot we had superstars in our star studded squad

Austin, Ings, Mings & Shawcross were all attainable this summer had we put the right money in for them. I'd have taken Townsend as well, even James Tomkins would improve us massively. Fuck, Johnny Evans would have been a decent signing for us.

These are much more like SMC players, but the players we bought were more suitable for a continental manager. None of it makes any sense.

Austin

Demarai Gary

Matt Ritchie

Tom Ince

Andros Townsend

All hungry players who are British who have PL experience...bar Gray but all would improve what we have

Most of them are f***ing s****.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot we had superstars in our star studded squad

Not the point, i don't want to see us sign crap just because they are English. Also signing crap players because the current ones are just as bad doesn't do anyone any favors.

Don't understand why people are scapegoating Carr. I think we've bought well this summer regardless of the start.

None of them have lifted us or played well. Neither has anyone else but you're looking for a lift. At this point i'd have Townsend over Thauvin. I hope this looks like a stupid comment in 12 months but i've seen nothing from the lad.

This damage has happened from more than 1 window. We desperately need experience and PL know-how. SDJ & Gini are massive in terms of leadership and it's unfair. They have to adapt to the league/get over injuries.

Don't understand why people are scapegoating Carr. I think we've bought well this summer regardless of the start.

going to happen when he's the guy in charge of identifying players and it turns out we have a team who look very rubbish and have looked rubbish more or less since Cabaye left. Part of it is down to the transfer policy obviously, but he has to take at least some blame since we know the manager has next to no input in who gets signed or even what positions get filled (maybe)

Carr has to shoulder his portion of blame if he's been identifying areas where he thought we needed to strengthen. If he's doing what he's been told he's complicit. Either way, I can't understand the signing of Thauvin.

In all likelihood he's probably a little bit more than complicit; he's a senior figure in the set up, he's a football man and he should know the likely consequences on the pitch following his choice of targets.

Guest reefatoon

going to happen when he's the guy in charge of identifying players and it turns out we have a team who look very rubbish and have looked rubbish more or less since Cabaye left. Part of it is down to the transfer policy obviously, but he has to take at least some blame since we know the manager has next to no input in who gets signed or even what positions get filled (maybe)

We also looked rubbish when Cabaye was here.  We were nearly relegated when he looked just as crap as the rest of them.

Victor Moses another one not considered.

This guy is seemingly always available and we never show interest.

Even Zaha would add a lot more to our team and he was available this summer for £5 million for goodness sake.

Criminal.

Victor Moses another one not considered.

This guy is seemingly always available and we never show interest.

Even Zaha would add a lot more to our team and he was available this summer for £5 million for goodness sake.

Criminal.

Big wages/loan fee for Moses but he's exactly what we needed. He's a solid lad as well from what I hear.

N'Zonzi for £7m.

Last season we seriously under invested and where lucky to get away with it. This year, we needed solid transfers man. Every single one was a risk. In fact, the least risky was Gini and he 's been as bad as the biggest risk (Thauvin).