Aston Villa v Newcastle United (10/4/11) Pre-Match Thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

-----------------Harps

Simo------Willi---------Colo-------Jose

Jonas-----Barton-----Guthrie-----Fergie

-----------Shola--------Loven

That should be the team, although I get the feeling Pardew fancies Raylor despite the fact he's a f***ing holocaust of a Premier League footballer.

Looking at the training pictures it's pretty clear that the Kuukie Monster has become the father in the team.

was the story on here that he is very very popular with the squad, heard it a few times.

Looking at the training pictures it's pretty clear that the Kuukie Monster has become the father in the team.

was the story on here that he is very very popular with the squad, heard it a few times.

Why shouldn't he be?  Have you heard his life story?!  Maybe he could transistion to a coach along with Steve Harper.

All aboard the short bus, my gang of cretins are heading down now.  Turned 30 yesterday and got in at two, got a days drinking ahead of us so fuck knows what state I'll be in by 4pm tomorrow.

Isn't this the stage of the season Aston Villa usually start dipping in form and dropping points and usually fall away?

which could work out very badly for them if that happened this season, but that was mon syndrome

Isn't this the stage of the season Aston Villa usually start dipping in form and dropping points and usually fall away?

which could work out very badly for them if that happened this season, but that was mon syndrome

Lets hope it continues this season as well.

Not read this thread so I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but a lad on another forum just told me this:

FAO AliGupter: I've just found out that for some bizarre reason there are no trains from Birmingham New Street to Aston tomorrow, so it might be worth giving the lads on your forum a heads up in case they weren't aware...

Winning tomorrow will see us 9th place with 42 points and 10 points clear of the relegation zone with 18 points (6 games) left to play for.

Can't see it happening, but 3 points here would be absolutely brilliant.

anyone know of any pubs  near the groud that admit away fans?

is it the whitton that's directly behind our end. always chocka mind and last time i was there they charged to get in.