Player of the Season?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colo for me. Tiote has been great too but not voting for him because his suspensions have caused problems for us. Barton is another contender but on the whole I think Colo has been more consistent.

Suspensions or not, Tiote has just been unbelievable, he has won nearly every single ball he has went for. Lets also remember that he's came in from a lesser league in a nation that doesn't have as much as physical presence. He has performed right from his very first game, also I don't believe many of his cards were worthy of a yellow and his sending of against Stevenage wasn't a sending off either.

Surprised Tiote has been overtaken. Barton has had a brilliant season but we're a far, far better team when Tiote plays - he's phenomenal. And more than that, he's crucial to the way we play. The only downside I see is his suspensions.

Surprised Tiote has been overtaken. Barton has had a brilliant season but we're a far, far better team when Tiote plays - he's phenomenal. And more than that, he's crucial to the way we play. The only downside I see is his suspensions.

Agreed consider this it is his first season he is nothing short of miracle....