UK fellas, how do you follow an away game that you can't attend?

Ridman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously I'm not from the UK but it's almost the same for me. Probably once or twice per season a 3pm match is on pay-tv (The Arsenal 4-4 for example). The other, half-decent matches I usualy watch over a stream but only if it's not that shit to watch. For those matches who are only on a shit stream, I only listen to via only radio and watch the highlights later.

How do I remove an option? Want to remove the "I´m at the game" option, lets say for arguement´s sake that the game is an away game and you can´t attend. If some admin could clean it up that would be swell.

That was me. I reset the votes otherwise to make it fairer :razz:

Bellwhiff. :hmm:

Well I wouldn't like it if I voted on a poll, then the one option was removed and the question changed :laugh:

They should maybe bring back the beam backs to SJP. Used to love attending those in the 90's and early 00's.

They should maybe look at offering some kind of internet service for maybe a tenner a year or something where you can sign up and watch NUFC away matches legally streamed over the web. Effect to non league attendances would be minimal this way imo. It at least gives British fans the option.

I live in Sheffield, so I don't get to many matches. Does anyone know why you can't listen to bbc radio newcastle online when in a different area? It seems a bit rediculous.

Im sure they dont stream commentary online.

I live in Sheffield, so I don't get to many matches. Does anyone know why you can't listen to bbc radio newcastle online when in a different area? It seems a bit rediculous.

You can listen to BBC Newcastle elsewhere in the country, just not when football is on.

It must be against the licensing deal to broadcast over the internet or something, not sure.

Back in the day I'd wait for MOTD, used to love not knowing any scores. Might get a few of my mates go out some day and all try and steer clear of socres until the evening and then watch all the highlights, for old times sake.

I remember when RTE here in Ireland had the rights to 3pm kick offs :( 3pm kick offs followed by Irelands version of MOTD at about half 5, brilliant. Now I usually just listen to Radio Newcastle with Final Score on the telly.