Newcastle United vs. Manchester United (19/4/11 at 7.45pm) Pre-Match Thread

ChrisMcQuillan

Chicarito the sneaky b****** will probably find space somewhere between our defenders for a couple of easy goals if we dont stay focused enough!

Isn't exactly hard finding gaps in our defence is it?

Chicarito the sneaky b****** will probably find space somewhere between our defenders for a couple of easy goals if we dont stay focused enough!

hopefully the gaps are so big it puts him off.

Nope, not really! But Chicarito will probably do it even easier than many other players as he's quite good at it.

I think we've got a decent defence.

What a day, it's even sunny here in Newcastle! Looking forward to seeing old friends but I doubt the fans will give me a warm reception!

What a tosspot. Sorry that Newcastle isnt as sunny as Cheshire , well known for its fantastic weather.

Guest ToonArmyST

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Enrique

Barton      Tiote        Guthrie    Jonas

Ameobi      Loven

2-1.

What a day, it's even sunny here in Newcastle! Looking forward to seeing old friends but I doubt the fans will give me a warm reception!

Too right they won't Michael you poisonous little cunt.

If I was there tonight i'd throw a cup of fresh piss in your face. Sadly i'll just have make do with spitting at the TV screen!

Too right they won't Michael you poisonous little cunt.

If I was there tonight i'd throw a cup of fresh piss in your face. Sadly i'll just have make do with spitting at the TV screen!

:lol:

Too right they won't Michael you poisonous little c***.

If I was there tonight i'd throw a cup of fresh p*ss in your face. Sadly i'll just have make do with spitting at the TV screen!

:lol:

Please go!