Blackpool v NUFC Sat 23/04/11 - 3pm

Guest sicko2ndbest

I wonder what happen to Guthri.... he was tidy on Tuesday.... I am happy Krul kept his shirt regardless of Harper's situation.

He's out on strike due to your persistent leaving of the 'e' off his name.

I haven't got tickets like, just 7 of us going down for the hell of it.

18 of us going down and only 8 of us have tickets to the match.  Weather forecast for down there is cracking, over 20 degrees,  going to be a belter of a weekend,  lets just hope the football doesn't put a downer on it!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Adams is fit

Bender!

If that was your first thought you are in denial! The sooner you come out it will feel like such a weight off your shoulders

Guest magpie99

Adam and Vaughan apparently fit but this may just be Ollie throwing out the psychological line. Guess we will have to wait until the teams are announced.

Not too worried about Harper or Guthrie being out as we have Nolan back and I thought Krul did well against the other United.

If Blackpool havetheir two mosat influential players back, it will give them a lift and I dont expect them to put in a Wiganesque performance.

This will be tight so I am going for a low scoring or no score draw. Even though they are conceding goals for fun, we have not exactly been scoring recently, other than Wolves.

---------------Krul-------------

Simpson---Willi---Colo----Enrique

Barton----Tiote----Nolan--Jonas

----------Ireland--------------

-----------Shola------------

Would like to see the above. Irleand must bebetter than lovens for christs sake...

Krul

Simpson  Willo  Colo  Enrique

Barton    Tiote  Nolan  Jonas

Ireland

Shola

and we win, can't see that line up though.