Blackpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/04/11 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

I hope some people who posted in the pre-match thread are feeling a bit embarrassed at the moment. :lol:

Or people posting in the forward thinking thread. How on earth can anyone want to keep Ameobi at this club? 11 years, he´s been here for fucking eleven years. Sell that useless fuck

Ameobi was f***ed after an hour. He just gave up with 20 minutes to go. I haven't got a clue where the substitutes were.

Even on the days he plays well, he's knackered at the 60 minute mark.

Guest Chris P

I hope some people who posted in the pre-match thread are feeling a bit embarrassed at the moment. :lol:

Give us a summary Dave , i need a laugh

Loven :thup:

Krul :thup:

Jonas :thup:

Ireland :thup:

Simpson :thup:

The rest were patchy or shite.

Nolan didn't look fit throughout.

Pardew used (and didn't use) substitutes poorly.

Blackpool really wanted something from this game. You could tell how little we have to play for this season. Another game which adds to my list of games of why Pardew worries me - where was the desire today? ???

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The one game where Lovenkrands looked competent and confident on the ball, and he gets taken off :lol:

He did a lot better than Shola.

And Shola stayed on for 91 minutes?!

Guest palnese

Williamson was brilliant today. MoM by a mile for me. Nolan did fuck all, as per usual. Barton had a shocker, whilst Tiote was disappointing. Simpson was alreet.

Can't believe Shola lasted that long, he looked knacked for the majority of the second half and was giving the ball away virtually every time he touched it. Sloppy performance in general, we didn't look particularly organised defensively and lacked retention and ideas offensively. Pards will probably say the game against Man U will have fatigued some of our players, i couldn't tell if they looked half-arsed or tired, it just wasn't good enough.

Krul played well though, decisive performance.

The one game where Lovenkrands looked competent and confident on the ball, and he gets taken off :lol:

He did a lot better than Shola.

And Shola stayed on for 91 minutes?!

A lot easier to sub Loven off since he's a like for like with Ireland.

Loven :thup:

Krul :thup:

Jonas :thup:

Ireland :thup:

Simpson :thup:

The rest were patchy or shite.

Nolan didn't look fit throughout.

Pardew used (and didn't use) substitutes poorly.

Blackpool really wanted something from this game. You could tell how little we have to play for this season. Another game which adds to my list of games of why Pardew worries me - where was the desire today? ???

I'd add Williamson to your list of thumbs up, had a decent game. :thup:

The rest of them (bar Kuqi tbf). :thdn:

What a shite game.

No-one really played well today, but I'm surprised to see people saying Nolan was one of our worst players today, he was one of the few that could find a pass and take a decent touch. He'll never be all action but he does stuff that goes un-noticed.

Krul played well though, decisive performance.

One really big positive for me today. Obviously still got work to do and he has to demonstrate good decision-making more consistently, but good to see he's learning and improving.