Sammy Ameobi released

James

Guest Recoba

Is that Sammy?  Sure he is wearing 36 in other photos.

Eh? :lol: He's wearing 36 in that photo too.

Aye my error.  Phone didn't load full pic only had the back of the lad wearing 49.  Who's that then?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest icemanblue

Aye, was busting a gut to impress when he came on, looked a real threat. Took his goal really well, too.

All joking aside I absolutely love his attitude. Polar opposite to Nile it seems.

Hopefully Ranger will never have to pull on the shirt again, absolutely horrid example of a footballer.

All joking aside I absolutely love his attitude. Polar opposite to Nile it seems.

Can't comment on him from tonight as I haven't seen any of the game yet, but if his twitter's anything to go by he seems really keen on his footy and always wants to get a bit of game time whenever he can :thup:

Aye I was basing that opinion more on what I've seen on his Twitter, his effort tonight just re-enforced that opinion.

He keeps pushing his way into the first team and the mackems will be shitting themselves.

Definitely an Ameobi anarl:

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Nice to see the new club tracksuit have zips on...the amount of stuff I misplaced last season due to no zips is painful!

11 Jul

»

Samuel Ameobi

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Accidentally stood on my MacBook pro and cracked the screen #gutted

11 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply