Sammy Ameobi released

James

i really hope he really makes it here for some reason, perhaps because it wouldn't be right without an ameobi at the club

Definitely. Shola needs to hurry up and start reproducing though so we have the next generation covered.

i really hope he really makes it here for some reason, perhaps because it wouldn't be right without an ameobi at the club

He better make it here, and not get flogged a'la Carroll. Imagine if we'd been stitched with the shit Ameobi for this long, then let the good one go :lol:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/9a/a8/0,,10278~9676954,00.jpg

What a sight :lol:

This should be our end of season DVD cover.

Sammy's facial expression there just begging to be converted into a meme or an emoticon. :lol:

Would be great if Shola was on and everyone sang it for him then Sammy came on and everyone sang it for him. I wonder if they can morph on corners into a Megameobi...

Plllllleeeeeeeeeeeaseee let him score against mackems in the next 10 years. Please.

Just so i can sing : Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi, any any Ameobi , put the ball in the mackems net , Ameobi , Ameobi.

If he does it has to be a penalty as well.

in a season containing a 6-0, 5-1 and a 4-4....the season has finally peaked. ok, we don't win trophies, but when you have two ameobis, who honestly cares?

(yes WBCP, i've wrote something similar on your status. deal with it!)

Plllllleeeeeeeeeeeaseee let him score against mackems in the next 10 years. Please.

Just so i can sing : Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi, any any Ameobi , put the ball in the mackems net , Ameobi , Ameobi.

That would actually be beautiful, it has to happen.