Sammy Ameobi released

James

Disagree, but then i've been banging this drum for ages. Give Shola a couple of seconds in the box and 8 times out of 10 he'll bury it. People will disagree cos it's Shola, obviously, but the lad knows where the net is.

You don't normally have that amount of time in the box though. It's not that he doesn't know where the net is, he doesn't know where his feet or the ball are, and by the time he's worked it out he's under pressure.

Has anyone heard him speak btw? Hoping with him being born and bread over here that he sounds radge as f***.

You have now: http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16619_7124986,00.html

That's two beautifully eloquent mothafuckas right there  :smitten:

Said it in the Krul thread too but I really like the way Krul carries himself.  He has a good confidence about himself it seems.

Great to See him do well, from his twitter it's clear he has his head screwed on, shame ranger can't learn from this as we would have 2 decent young strikers here, I guess not everyone is as lucky to have a football ledges brother to learn from tho

Came out of nowhere this lad. Really excited to see what he's like in a couple years time when he's filled out physically and got some experience under his belt. I reckon a half season loan to a CCC club starting now would do him the world of good. Then he can come back, and apply himself.

Legend already  :smitten: