Sammy Ameobi released

James

Read this when he joined Boro http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/boro-fc/boro-fc-news/2013/02/25/middlesbrough-complete-loan-signing-of-sammy-ameobi-84229-32877987/#sitelife-commentsWidget-bottom#ixzz2Lx5QtKuI

One of the comments was this:

SSN "Middlesbrough have signed Newcastle forward Sammy Ameobi on loan until the end of the season".

Could there possibly be a bigger insult thrown in the face of Middlesbrough Football Club supporters?

There are unwritten rules, a code of conduct, that go without saying if you are associated with MFC. One of those is that anything pertaining to the Skunks is lower than a snakes belly. How could you Gibson and Mowbray?

How could you invite the enemy into our home?

Sammy Ameobi is Newcastle, born and bred. He is contracted to NUFC. He IS Newcastle United, and for anyone @MFC to collude with them is a cardinal sin, in my book.

If Ameobi turns out in a Boro shirt, then I won't be there. Of that I am certain. I do not cheer, pay for or back anything NUFC related. He'll have a black & white shirt on underneath, and a smirk of arrogance across his face.

A sad, sad day for Boro and all associated with this deal.

All you may have done, all that you have built. That which gives you 'legendary' status, died today. Messers. Gibson and Mowbray...sleeping with the enemy and I will NOT be party to it.

SHAMeobi...a wolf in Boro clothing.

(...and I WILL NOT support him)

------------------------

Just had a look on the comments sections & Borowazza16 posts have been removed.

Guest neesy111

any chance of seeing highlights of this later? or were there no cameras at all..

It's not the non-league man. :lol:

:lol: I just seem to remember some of our games from the championship never being shown at all

They were, it's just that the championship doesn't get shown world wide.  It's like if I ever wanted to watch a Villareal game in spain in their 2nd tier.  No chance in England.

any chance of seeing highlights of this later? or were there no cameras at all..

:lol: I just seem to remember some of our games from the championship never being shown at all

They were, it's just that the championship doesn't get shown world wide.  It's like if I ever wanted to watch a Villareal game in spain in their 2nd tier.  No chance in England.

:thup:, i'm sure it will turn up somewhere online then

Can you watch Sky Sports News somehow? It'll be on in the next hour and repeated all night in the round up.

Can you watch Sky Sports News somehow? It'll be on in the next hour and repeated all night in the round up.

Yeah Fox Soccer normally shows an hour of it at some point in the day, i'll have to try and remember to tune in. We used to get decent coverage of the championship, but Fox Soccer lost the broadcast rights along with the Italian and French leagues unfortunately.

Trying to watch away games in the pub when we were in the Championship was an absolute pain in the cock. I remember watching the Watford match on what I assume was the Italian equivalent of Channel 5 where they had adverts (fucking adverts!) during the actual game.