Newcastle United 3 - 3 West Brom - 22/05/11 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Fucking rubbish.  Anyone still want a Taylor/Collo partnership next season?  Well done for surviving in first season back but we should have been aiming for higher than that given the crapness of two thirds of the teams in this league. 

And while I'm at it.... a team that we defeated in to 2nd place in the fizzy pop league finish ahead of us.  Don't get me started on finishing behind that shower down the road.... 

I dare them to come out for a 'lap of honour' after that!

Well at least mike can keep his wallet safe and not pay out that bonus to staff.

Fucking abyssmal!! Total lack of character and heart for the black n white. So called professionals on £100.000 wages a week. :angry:mackems finishig above us and we are a fucking embarrasment. :facepalm:

It's emblematic of the Ashley era. A few years ago we didn't even know what sort of difference a place higher in the league would make.

Now we're all "OMFG WE JUST LOST 1.5 MIL WE'RE RUINED" :lol:

Good season, slightly sour end. Played some really good stuff before the substitutions, but then we lost our shape and momentum.

Plenty to build on next year. If nothing else, the lower finish may emphasise to Ashley that we need some decent investment.

the ott reactions :lol:  Stab all their mams in the face!! if their mam is dead, stab their best mates mam!

:lol:

It's a fucking massive disappointment though, you can't deny that. Financially as well as the pride.

Can't deny it at all, it's just ... wow.  :lol: 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Terrible performance.

Fuck Tschoy. Knew he would cause some trouble.

fucking dissapointing end to the season.

No doubt Simpson et.al will come on twitter soon and spout some shit about unfortunate events but still a good season, when they were just not caring at the end.

9th sounds a lot better than 12th.

It´s 7 am here now. Can´t believe I stayed up to watch this.

I am MAD.

Today I wanted the following to happen:

Newcastle to win

Sunderland to lose

Wigan to be relegated

Wolves to be relegated

Owen not to score

Blackpool to stay up

Newcastle to finish above Sunderland

Fucking hell. 0/7. Useless cunts.

Guest Heneage

Like something from a Tale of two cities.

'It was the best of times it was the worst of times'. It would have been nice to finish ahead of Sunderland. What's more frustrating is we're 2-0 up at HT.

Hope Smith gets jailed to fuck for imitating a professional footballer

i'd genuinely sacrifice £1m from our summer budget to pay off his remaining year and let him go now.

That's where the prize money could have gone. :lol: