Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

I broke my big toe when I was 17.

Was playing football 4 days later again with no pain.

Just depends on the break.  No idea how he's not back yet mind considering we have "professionals" who deal with this type of thing.

I broke my big toe when I was 17.

Was playing football 4 days later again with no pain.

Just depends on the break.  No idea how he's not back yet mind considering we have "professionals" who deal with this type of thing.

Our club doctor is Dr Zoidberg.

• 3 weeks later...

Think the difference is West Ham withdrew hm under suspicious circumstances which turned out to be true when he played Sunday gone and scored. I don't think there was any doubt Abeid had an injury especially given he was out for the weeks prior to the tournament.

Think the difference is West Ham withdrew hm under suspicious circumstances which turned out to be true when he played Sunday gone and scored. I don't think there was any doubt Abeid had an injury especially given he was out for the weeks prior to the tournament.

and he got the injury while on duty for his country.

Haven't lost when he's started this season have we?

5 wins and 1 draw I believe.

he's f***ing mint like

Wouldn't go that far :lol: But he combines the elements that Anita and Tiote offer & lack if that makes sense. Basically Anita with slightly less technique but more combatitive.

I'd go as far as to say he may even be better. Guy was more of a goal scorer in Greece. Seems to be a very well rounded midfielder.

Has only had a chance to show so much under these goofballs.