Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

This kid needs better quality opposition than f***ing Scottish teams, man. I don't think I could name one of our former Youth players that benefited from a spell in f***ing Scotland.

Getting spanked in our reserves every week wouldn't be any better. I'm sure if there were championship clubs in for him he would have went there.

This kid needs better quality opposition than f***ing Scottish teams, man. I don't think I could name one of our former Youth players that benefited from a spell in f***ing Scotland.

Maybe I'm being biased but I would say Krul's spell with Falkirk done him good and I seem to recall him talking highly of the experience in general.

Krul was already a good keeper, he didn't need a loan to get him moving. Abeid does, he has great potential, and he's going to be bored as sin in the SPL. Absolute waste.

He may as well kick a ball around in his back garden with his dog

:lol: where do you suggest he goes then? As I said, if better clubs were interested he would have gone.

Krul was already a good keeper, he didn't need a loan to get him moving. Abeid does, he has great potential, and he's going to be bored as sin in the SPL. Absolute waste.

He may as well kick a ball around in his back garden with his dog

:lol: where do you suggest he goes then? As I said, if better clubs were interested he would have gone.

:lol: Areet, keep your jockies on bonny lad.

So where do you suggest he went in order to get first team experience?