Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Guest firetotheworks

He has recently just sold his house in Great Park too, so looks on the cards that he is off.

There's a possibility that that could be because all of his neighbours hate his lass like.

I do think it's hard to judge players under Pardew. They're prone to unfathomable periods of brilliance and disaster. In certain periods you just know we'll win. It wouldn't really matter who we put out - we where going to win. The confidence he can get from players at some points is crazy. At the very same time, when there's no confidence we'll just keep losing. It doesn't matter who it is, we are going to lose. Everybody will look awful.

So it's difficult to gauge a players real level unless they've made loads of appearances.

Guest antz1uk

:lol: I knew I'd get shot down for that, I've never rated the kid. I don't think he's good enough for us nor will he ever be. It'll definitely be a case of time will tell but I've never seen him do much for us apart from the Liverpool game at home. Also, Perez goals and Sammy Ameobi's sudden surge of good form were the major factors for that winning run IMO.

Alright JC thought you were in Maga?  :lol:

I do think it's hard to judge players under Pardew. They're prone to unfathomable periods of brilliance and disaster. In certain periods you just know we'll win. It wouldn't really matter who we put out - we where going to win. The confidence he can get from players at some points is crazy. At the very same time, when there's no confidence we'll just keep losing. It doesn't matter who it is, we are going to lose. Everybody will look awful.

So it's difficult to gauge a players real level unless they've made loads of appearances.

Disagree that you can predict it like, even in his people patch runs we could equally be crucified in any given match than win the next one.

Need the wheels off for Pardle next season, fucking hate him.

Disagree that you can predict it like, even in his people patch runs we could equally be crucified in any given match than win the next one.

Need the wheels off for Pardle next season, fucking hate him.

Then we could put Pardizzle in this one:

http://www.irondaughterirondad.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Wheels_came_off.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't realise he played in the internationals after the season, thought he was crocked. That makes sense then :thup:

Nah, he was fit but "best coach in the PL" Carver deemed Ryan Taylor to be a better choice for CM :lol:

Do think McClaren, Cathro et al will be infinitely better for our younger players than Pardew and his cloggers. Excited at the prospect of Abeid, Aarons, Armstrong and even Sammy developing with some proper coaching.