Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Italy, that'll help his homesickness :lol:

If you have to live away from home Milan's a bit nicer than Manchester.

Surely homesick is homesick, I doubt he will have had the least luxurious life in Manchester either :lol:

He'll save about 3 or 4 hours on his flight home won't he?

He's just finding his way home, lucrative contract after lucrative contract. A wealthy form of hitchhiking or some such.

Eh? How?

Italy, that'll help his homesickness :lol:

If you have to live away from home Milan's a bit nicer than Manchester.

Surely homesick is homesick, I doubt he will have had the least luxurious life in Manchester either :lol:

He'll save about 3 or 4 hours on his flight home won't he?

He's just finding his way home, lucrative contract after lucrative contract. A wealthy form of hitchhiking or some such.

Ha ha

Not a big geography fan, i assume?

Get you guys. Bunch of mouthy shites. I make a flippant remark assuming there'd be a quicker flight, given Manchester International is hardly a bustling hub of air traffic, and you're gonna come back at me with glib remarks about Geography knowledge? I'd ask whether we were in the playground, but I can't say I ever met anyone awesome enough to want to throw down over Geographical knowledge.

Anyway, if you wanna go, let's fucking go. I'll Geography the shit out of you, let's go.

Get you guys. Bunch of mouthy shites. I make a flippant remark assuming there'd be a quicker flight, given Manchester International is hardly a bustling hub of air traffic, and you're gonna come back at me with glib remarks about Geography knowledge? I'd ask whether we were in the playground, but I can't say I ever met anyone awesome enough to want to throw down over Geographical knowledge.

Anyway, if you wanna go, let's f***ing go. I'll Geography the s*** out of you, let's go.

Aye, it's only the busiest airport in the UK outside of London. :lol:

Let's go.

Anyway, if you wanna go, let's f***ing go. I'll Geography the s*** out of you, let's go.

Let's go.

"busiest airport in the UK outside of London" means absolutely fuck all, it's time to get a little less precious about your beloved Manchester.

Anyway, Wiki says, Milan is busier than Manchester by a whopping 1.2million people. Therefore, I win, you suck, eat my shit.

Let's go.

"busiest airport in the UK outside of London" means absolutely fuck all, it's time to get a little less precious about your beloved Manchester.

Anyway, Wiki says, Milan is busier than Manchester by a whopping 1.2million people. Therefore, I win, you suck, eat my shit.

:lol:

I only spent a few days there, but Milan is no Beverly Hills. The suburbs are just as rough and ready as Manchester.

Aye but the weather...oh

Tevez is clearly illadvised. The man is an example of exactly what a footballer should be on the pitch, never wanting to go out, giving 150% every game and technically gifted. However, he seems to be such a bother off the field you have to think its his advisors who are the real problem. Kia is a cunt of the highest order.

Guest Heneage

I only spent a few days there, but Milan is no Beverly Hills. The suburbs are just as rough and ready as Manchester.

But as a city it is far more suited to someone like Tevez. I also doubt he'll be living in the suburbs...

Tevez is clearly illadvised. The man is an example of exactly what a footballer should be on the pitch, never wanting to go out, giving 150% every game and technically gifted. However, he seems to be such a bother off the field you have to think its his advisors who are the real problem. Kia is a cunt of the highest order.

Think you're pretty near the mark there mate, aren't a lot of South American players moved around the world by agents and third-party owners like that? Very dodgy.

Guest kingdawson

Atlético's manager Gregorio Manzano has left out Reyes from the squad and confirmed he's in talks to join Galatasaray.

I'll say it again, what a waste.

Papers had him linked to us yesterday which i prayed wasn't the case (despite him doing well at Atletico).

Atlético's manager Gregorio Manzano has left out Reyes from the squad and confirmed he's in talks to join Galatasaray.

I'll say it again, what a waste.

Papers had him linked to us yesterday which i prayed wasn't the case (despite him doing well at Atletico).

Yes, signing Reyes would definitely be bad.

Wait.