Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If I was managing a top class team there would be a couple of things I'd try not to do. One of them would be sign brazillian central defenders/goalkeepers.

Good thing Willian's an attacking midfielder, then!

São Paulo set to sign Nilmar.

Yup and  they signed Jadson last week. Hope it doesnt materialise however  :dave:

Brazilian league getting stronger by the day, some real class players (talent and name wise) there such as Neymar, Ganso, Elano, thiago Neves, Ronaldinho, Liedson, Jadson, Fred, Montillo, Leandro Damiao, Lucas and also now possibly  Nilmar.

Especially Sao Paulo seems to be building a strong offensive team.

Lucas - Jadson

Nilmar

Is average CL stuff tbh.

Who are you like Filipao, Santos?

Really looking forward to the Brazilian league after the FIFA update tbh :hmm:

If I was managing a top class team there would be a couple of things I'd try not to do. One of them would be sign brazillian central defenders/goalkeepers.

Good thing Willian's an attacking midfielder, then!

:lol:

I'd also try not to say this kind of thing in public.

he's a 23 year old Brazilian, he'll probably retire within the next 18 months. Think we should seriously consider Nixon's idea - just as Nigerians tend to take 5 years off their real age, we should add 5 years to however old a Brazilian says he is, that way we won't be surprised when their career goes to shit aged 25.

- can established Premiership clubs like Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan afford to not bring in any reinforcements and risk going down?

We're after 3-4 players, but our hands have been tied because of the Cahill deal taking so bloody long.

Blackburn are in the same boat (ie. needing to sell before purchasing anyone).

Not sure about Wigan, I get the impression though they've finally given up all hope.

- can established Premiership clubs like Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan afford to not bring in any reinforcements and risk going down?

We're after 3-4 players, but our hands have been tied because of the Cahill deal taking so bloody long.

Blackburn are in the same boat (ie. needing to sell before purchasing anyone).

Not sure about Wigan, I get the impression though they've finally given up all hope.

Other than shit americans who are Bolton looking at?

Got to worry about Everton like, when Donovan leaves that's virtually all the flair in their team gone aside from Drenthe, who Moyes rarely starts. With the goals drying up for both Cahill and Saha they could find themselves in trouble if they aren't careful.