Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Surely this isn't true? Seems a bit strange.

The Llorente calling a press conference part is 100% legit, but the Arsenal part is coming from El Mundo Deportivo and they are not exactly the L'Equipe of Spain so iam not certain.... thought id post it regardless.

In anycase if it is true where will RVP be off to? no way they keeping RVP and buying Llorente.

I am betting its Juventus.

Everything about this report is false, in my opinion. I cannot see Arsenal paying anywhere near the price necessary to take Llorente from Athletic, and even if they could, I think one of the bigger spenders would at least match the offer. A number of clubs are surely tracking him, and I doubt he is particularly set on Arsenal or England in general.

Well then, if they do get Llorente, it would be quite a coup. With him, Podolski (and Van Persie, provided he stays), Arsenal would arguably have one of the best strikeforces in the PL next season. 2012/13 title contenders?

Guest Craig-NUFC

True that he has called a press conference, false that he's going anywhere. All rumours are on twitter. It's expected that he's promoting the hotel chain that the presser is in (he's done promo work for them before) or that he's promoting produce from his home town.

Well then, if they do get Llorente, it would be quite a coup. With him, Podolski (and Van Persie, provided he stays), Arsenal would arguably have one of the best strikeforces in the PL next season. 2012/13 title contenders?

couldn't see that workijg together, even if Van persie left I couldn;t see llorente and podolski hitting it off. both good players but not what each other needs.

Eden hazard

‏@hazardeden10

good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks

Hope he ends up at Man Utd ... think itll make the title race alot more interesting .. and keep Chelsea on our level

Guest palnese

Can't see Chelsea playing Hazard and Mata at the same time. They're a bit too similar.

I think he'll go to Man Utd.