Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Can't see Chelsea playing Hazard and Mata at the same time. They're a bit too similar.

I think he'll go to Man Utd.

Are you telling me they seriously wouldn't go after Hazard? Of course they'd take him there.

Guest palnese

Can't see Chelsea playing Hazard and Mata at the same time. They're a bit too similar.

Are you telling me they seriously wouldn't go after Hazard? Of course they'd take him there.

If given the chance, of course they'd sign him. Just don't think it would suit them or him very well.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Apparently Llorente isn't having a press conference. The radio station who announced it are now saying they never announced it and the English journalist on twitter who was pushing it is actually a fake.

If given the chance, of course they'd sign him. Just don't think it would suit them or him very well.

I see what your saying but both Mata and Hazard are direct enough and pacy enough to make it work i feel.

Plus he only played Central this season because they sold Cabaye etc etc so they had no creativity....

He has played out wide most of his career.... same as Mata before he joined Chelsea.

They could interchange and swap positions with ease IMO and cant see it not working.

Hazard announcing on his twitter at 4pm. He's such a twitter whore -or a twitwhore!

The lad has a seriously inflated opinion of himself. Would be fantastic to see him fail miserably wherever he goes after all the self created hype around his move..

Guest mercules

Can't believe he would choose Chelsea ahead of man u, but think it may be true as I doubt saf would put up with this attention whoring on Twitter unless he is teasing the clubs too

Chelsea will be able to offer him wages to rival Man City where as Man Utd won't be as keen I would have thought. He'll also have competition at Man City with Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Tevez & Ballotelli not only playing in similar positions to him but also taking the limelight away from him.

seriously bugging me Hazard, it would be one thing if it was Messi or Ronaldo doing this but some guy playing in France? Sure he may have a lot of talent but he's no superstar not yet he's proven nothing yet the way he's acting you'd swear he was a 3 time world player of the year or something. Hope he flops badly and ends up in hell on Earth otherwise known as Stoke

He's done well to antagonise thousands of neutrals before even setting foot on English soil, other people usually have to play for Liverpool and racially abuse another player. Whoever thought creating this 'suspense' was a good idea is an idiot

Chelsea will be able to offer him wages to rival Man City where as Man Utd won't be as keen I would have thought. He'll also have competition at Man City with Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Tevez & Ballotelli not only playing in similar positions to him but also taking the limelight away from him.

Aye, it is actually a sensible decision.

seriously bugging me Hazard, it would be one thing if it was Messi or Ronaldo doing this but some guy playing in France? Sure he may have a lot of talent but he's no superstar not yet he's proven nothing yet the way he's acting you'd swear he was a 3 time world player of the year or something. Hope he flops badly and ends up in hell on Earth otherwise known as Stoke

It's not even a "who does he think he is" for me. Can you see the likes of Messi or Zidane doing something like this? To me it makes him look a very immature, attention seeking bellend, regardless of whether he manages to fulfil his (alledged) massive talent.