Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Alan Pardew and NUFC have the right to conduct their business in any way they see fit regarding Liverpool. Bunch of cunts and deserve to be treat as so.

Most hated team in the world surely?

Alan Pardew and NUFC have the right to conduct their business in any way they see fit regarding Liverpool. Bunch of cunts and deserve to be treat as so.

Most hated team in the world surely?

They're an absolute million miles away from anything like that i think, which tbh, is another reason of my hatred towards them.

it's amazing how i've went from liking rodgers to thinking he's an absolute c*** in the space of a few weeks

Same. It is genuinely amazing how that club can transform my perception of people.

Ken Bates up to his usual mo of selling anything that moves at Leeds

Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey

Norwich complete signing of Leeds skipper Robert Snodgrass for a fee believed to be £3million.

Guest palnese

my mate from the faroes is set to sign for bristol roversw

weird name

hehe. his name is rogvi baldvinsson. chuffed for him.

Feyenoord confirms transfer of Ron Vlaar to Aston Villa.

I don't know what all that kerfuffle was over this last week.

Anyway, please, black and white friends, join me in a moment of prayer - any god you choose will do - to hope that this will mean the man they know as "James Collins" shall now be free to move to Sunderland.

It is really quite odd to see Villa expanding their recruitment outside of the Premiership and SPL. A new strategy for them.

Well, since MON left, it hasn't been that rare. Houllier was only here long enough to buy 3, and one of those was from abroad. Even McLeish signed Holman.

Holman, El Ahmadi and Vlaar suggest we've got some kind of Dutch scouting thing happening.