Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'm very impressed with West Ham getting Alou Diarra btw. A Diarra-Diame midfield sounds great, they'll comfortably stay up this year.

Off-topic, Diarra was horrendous last season. He's on the decline and high wages as well. OM supporters are literally filled with glee at his departure. He didn't even seem to be trying most of the season.

He looked quite good in the France friendlies this summer.

I'm very impressed with West Ham getting Alou Diarra btw. A Diarra-Diame midfield sounds great, they'll comfortably stay up this year.

Off-topic, Diarra was horrendous last season. He's on the decline and high wages as well. OM supporters are literally filled with glee at his departure. He didn't even seem to be trying most of the season.

He looked quite good in the France friendlies this summer.

He's physically done so he tends to pick and choose his games. He'll cover each blade of grass against Man Utd, then sleepwalk during the next 6 games against Wigan, Stoke, Reading etc.

West Ham seem to be going for names rather than perfomance or coherence.

First pictures from his medical:

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/j/ju/juicyp/983691_football_cone.jpg

Some more:

http://gickr.com/results3/anim_3b15ff78-e95b-1194-095a-33182535eddd.gif

Unsure about the truth of Scott Sinclair to Man City but we're  apparently lining up Pablo Hernandez a right winger from Valencia

I'm assuming that Routledge is out of the picture then?

Believe it or not Routledge plays quite well :)  think Laudrup wants 3 or 4 wingers available.

I can easily believe it, I liked his pace. Not the most gifted footballer I've ever seen but always gave 100%. Just one of those things.