Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Hearing Llorente to Juventus is done.

Llorentus.

Athletic Club's president has confirmed that Llorente refused their last contract offer and will leave the club. He's hinted at a mid-10s pricetag.

So, where do you think he's going?

Juventus.

:smug:

Agree with Neil in a way. Centre midfield is our main weakness and we need to sign somebody for there  but when players like RVP are available you sign them. Absolutely delighted.

Fullback too, Evra has been on the slide for about 2 years and Neville hasn't been replaced tbh.

Have to think Baines would've been a smarter buy than RVP for them.

when does the transfer window actually shut. the premier league website says 11pm on 31st august but i've seen midnight 3rd september on loads of forums ?

When Jim White says it does. Or shouts it.

At the same time one of the sky sports luvvlies are servicing him under the desk. He's the pimp daddy, especially on Transfer Window day!

Never knew about Song to Barca being a possibility, although if they can sell swap Song for M'Vila and also make a profit they'll have not done too bad. On the other hand, if I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't be too inspired by their forward line; Giroud could go either way while Podolski seems destined to flop as far as I'm concerned.

Agree with Neil in a way. Centre midfield is our main weakness and we need to sign somebody for there  but when players like RVP are available you sign them. Absolutely delighted.

He's averaged 34 games a season for Arsenal too so his injury record isn't 'horrific' as some are making out.

Being as he's been a big Man Utd fan since childhood, maybe you should have bid for Allen, he probably would have chosen you over fork-tongue.