Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Huge transfer RVP to Manure like. I'd say it's the biggest I've seen in terms of English clubs doing a deal with one another.

Really interested to see how he does there, and also how Arsenal do this season.

Yeah, but £24m for a 29 year old?!

Shit deal tbf

:lol:

Huge transfer RVP to Manure like. I'd say it's the biggest I've seen in terms of English clubs doing a deal with one another.

Really interested to see how he does there, and also how Arsenal do this season.

s*** deal tbf

Not if he gets 25-30 for the next 3 or 4 seasons it isnt.

Ferguson: "In 1999 I had Yorke, Cole, Sheringham and Solskjaer: the four best strikers in Europe. We are going towards that now."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38205000/jpg/_38205738_ronaldo220.jpg

Erm nah.

s*** deal tbf

Maybe, but where's the resale value?

Aren't you forgetting the obvious one...

Aren't you forgetting the obvious one...

:D

s*** deal tbf

Maybe, but where's the resale value?

Forget resale value. I'll be fucking astounded if he manages that level for 4 straight years.

Where has this obsession over resale value come from? He's just turned 29, he's not 32.

Ashley has instilled the mentality into us that resale value is the only thing that matters.

:spit:

And we've all fallen for it as well. Re-sale value, it's the future!

Where has this obsession over resale value come from? He's just turned 29, he's not 32.

Ashley has instilled the mentality into us that resale value is the only thing that matters.

:thup: Now you're actually spending money on players you too shall soon have to factor this in, Neil.

FFS, you're all a bit serious today. Evidently the  :lol: didn't make it clear enough that I was joking.

Cracking signing tbh - I really hope he doesn't break his leg in their first game  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair, If a deal was still worthwhile and financially made sense, I'm sure Ashley couldn't give a fig about resale value.

:thup: Now you're actually spending money on players you too shall soon have to factor this in, Neil.

I didn't miss this you little shit. :lol:

Ferguson: "In 1999 I had Yorke, Cole, Sheringham and Solskjaer: the four best strikers in Europe. We are going towards that now."

Erm nah.

Not just him even. There were plenty of strikers at the time individually superior to any of those four, Shevchenko, Batistuta, Raúl, Shearer, Kluivert, Bergkamp etc. To be fair to Fergie though, I think he meant the 4 as a quartet, since they were fairly interchangeable. I'm not even sure he can say that now, since the drop-off from Van Persie-Rooney to Hernández-Kagawa would be significant imo.

Erm nah.

Not just him even. There were plenty of strikers at the time individually superior to any of those four, Shevchenko, Batistuta, Raúl, Shearer, Kluivert, Bergkamp etc. To be fair to Fergie though, I think he meant the 4 as a quartet, since they were fairly interchangeable. I'm not even sure he can say that now, since the drop-off from Van Persie-Rooney to Hernández-Kagawa would be significant imo.

fairplay, was going to say though...

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Christian-Vieri-Gets-into-a-Fight-in-a-Milan-Restaurant-2.jpg