Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest reefatoon

:lol:

I do like this bit of over reaction on that story.

Fletcher’s displays in the top flight earned him a move to Wolves, where he truly established himself as a deadly marksman at the highest level.

Calm down a bit!!!

Hardly call 12 goals deadly at the highest level!

Best thing about Feltcher isn't his goals, he's a really hard worker and good team player. They were looking for a striker who'll get fifteen a season. I think that's pushing it with Fletcher even though he's a good player

Fletcher's an alright player and fits in with O'Neill's philosophy of working hard and whatnot but the fee is pathetic, as has been mentioned. Johnson's a strange one for MONg though as his work rate has seemingly been one of his biggest criticisms in his career to date, I can't see him getting away with not putting a shift in, it seems they already have to carry Sessegnon in that department.

So whats the better deal then. Fletcher for £12million or Carroll for £12million?

Based on performances in the last year, Fletcher.

Accounting for Carroll's previous achievments here and potential, definately the latter.

I'd still have Carroll over Fletcher if given the choice.

Or maybe because Mancini wants him to defend like Maldini.

Does Nasri or Silva defend like Maldini? no, he doesn't play because he's simply not good enough.

Johnson is not as good as those players offensively.  If Johnson wasn't "good enough", City would have got rid of him along time ago.

In all seriousness most Spanish clubs seem to be having a firesale right now, got to be plenty of bargains going if you look, just not the ones always blithered on about. More locally someone mentioned Odemwinge would be budged for less than that.