Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I was just thinking that whoever manages the player sales at Chelsea needs to be sacked. They let both Borini and Sinclair leave for a pittance last season and now highly regarded Premiership sides are buying them for massive eight figure sums a year later. I know the money is not important to a team like that, but what a waste. :lol:

6.2?!?

There has to be clauses on top of that. Or is his contract running down?

Only mugs sell players to city for 6m.

1 yr left according to y'day Torygraph, doesn't want to sign a new one so probably a decent deal considering.

Modric travelling today to Madrid, according to several Spanish media.

............. and Spurs sign partnership agreement with RM.

Bale on his way there next season.

Don't get what you'll benefit from this. Not really a mutual willingness to help eachother, more likely that Real will pick some of your best players every now and then while you loan Callejon and Granero.

Modric travelling today to Madrid, according to several Spanish media.

............. and Spurs sign partnership agreement with RM.

Bale on his way there next season.

Don't get what you'll benefit from this. Not really a mutual willingness to help eachother, more likely that Real will pick some of your best players every now and then while you loan Callejon and Granero.

May ease sorting out a fee for Bale, the saga with Modric has been tiresome to say the least.  We want £40m, we'll pay €25m .......... it never was going to be quick even though both  clubs wanted it to happen.

Maybe we get first options on players not good enough for RM, loans, could be anything tbh.

This is what it says on the OS .......

CLUB ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH REAL MADRID AND TRANSFER OF LUKA MODRIC

The Club can announce that it has signed a partnership agreement with Real Madrid FC and reached agreement for the transfer of Luka Modric, subject to medical, to the Spanish club.

The partnership agreement will see the two Clubs working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships.

Real Madrid FC President, Florentino Perez Rodriguez, said, "The strong relationship and affinity between our two clubs has resulted in the cementing of a longer-term partnership and the successful transfer of Luka Modric. We are delighted to welcome Luka and look forward to working closely with Tottenham in the coming years."

Daniel Levy, Chairman, Tottenham Hotspur, commented, "Luka has been a terrific player for us and, whilst we preferred not to part with him, we are pleased that it is to Real Madrid, a club with which we now look forward to sharing a long and productive partnership."

Luka made 160 appearances for the Club, scoring 17 goals after joining from Dinamo Zagreb in the summer of 2008.

"Luka has been a terrific player for us and, whilst we preferred not to part with him, we are pleased that it is to Real Madrid, a club with which we now look forward to sharing a long and productive partnership."

:lol: Sounds like some of our lot. Spurs becoming a stepping stone again :laugh:

partnership agreement  :lol:

Better to feed RM than Citeh like the scum do I suppose.

The fact is that we're not big enough to keep Modric, Bale or Sandro and they will go after a while.  I think RM loan or sell with buy back clauses, I'd rather get something if we're going to lose the players anyway.

The fact is that we're not big enough to keep Modric, Bale or Sandro and they will go after a while.  I think RM loan or sell with buy back clauses, I'd rather get something if we're going to lose the players anyway.

:lol: How did he make that list?

:lol: How did he make that list?

He's very, very good and will only get better. I reckon him and Vertonghen will be their next assets after Bale.