Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I wonder if anyone will be after Sessegnon as the deadline day window approaches? Any teams misisng a link-up player? Arsenal maybe?

I could see Spurs making a late bid for him, especially if VDV goes.

10m for Dawson, 10.75m for Jarvis, 15m for Allen... f***ing hell :lol:

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/7396684/480/lulz/my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg?v0

Think swansea are going to do alright this year. Selling their brits high and buying decent replacements. Although ince won't come cheap i assume.

Ince is likely to be around the 7m mark I reckon. Credit to Swansea in this window, they'll be absolutely fine this season and will no doubt be more penetrating than they were under Todger

Think swansea are going to do alright this year. Selling their brits high and buying decent replacements. Although ince won't come cheap i assume.

Ince is likely to be around the 7m mark I reckon. Credit to Swansea in this window, they'll be absolutely fine this season and will no doubt be more penetrating than they were under Todger

The atmosphere in the prediction thread didn't seem to be the same before the 5-0 last week. :hmm:

The atmosphere in the prediction thread didn't seem to be the same before the 5-0 last week. :hmm:

Nah, you're right. For a while I thought they'd struggle but they have Neil Taylor/Vorm/Dyer/Michu's come in and performed straight away and if they get Ince, he's an exciting prospect on the wing. (Routledge even had a good PL game the other day). During June, I thought they'd struggle because they'd try to play the same way as last season but teams have found them out now. I think they've improved their squad though and have a few more direct players now

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Sky Sports understands Swansea have tabled a bid for Blackpool star Tom Ince. #swansfc #bfc

replacement for Sinclair I assume

I like Ince, surprised Liverpool let him go so easily considering the dross they have playing for them.

As for Swansea i never thought they would go down, comfortable mid-table is what i had them down as i have rated Laudrup ever since his work at Getafe and some of the signings seem to be very decent at the very least.

Have to say though after seeing them in action and a couple more of wise additions seem to be coming in with a bit luck i can see them getting top 10.