Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I reckon Rhodes is a bit too similar to Campbell and not a target man... The other lad was always going to Reading as their chairman wanted to push it through at any wage cost due to himself being Russian... Someone in the Spanish league is a but vague...

Luuk de Jong

Eren Derdiyok

Bas Dost

1. Wouldn't even join us nevermind them...

2. Record not that great and was being banded around at similar prices when we looked at him...

3. Don't know him so I'll take your word for it...

All of these are better options than 14/15m on Fletcher. Whether its because they're better players going for similar fees, or whether they're similar players going for much lower fees. I am no mind reader, I cannot tell whether these people would or would not have gone to Sunderland, but it's not like they've tried. They've MONned it up and gone for the most expensive British player who would sign for them.

Mike.

The guy reminds me of Akinfenwa, tbh.

I think Fletcher will score a very good number of goals for Sunderland. It's not a great signing because of the figures, but in a purely football sense, they've gone out and fixed what was probably their biggest deficiency. They've greatly improved themselves, imo.

That's the point i'm making... Who could SAFC of signed for £12-14m for the style of forward they need... I don't think there is that many that would want to go there if you think about it sensibly... The lad. That Everton signed that you mentioned was a decent shout... Will be interesting to see who ends up with the most goals/assists...