Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/12-08-23-club-statement-victor-moses-331637.aspx

Wigan accept bid from Chelsea for Moses. Another one who'll get loads of game time im sure.

He should do in theory, he's much better than who they have played outwide recently, but the likes of Bertrand and Ramires will play instead and he will ride the bench.

It's almost like because Wigan keep just staying up, people are starting to think Wigan therefore will stay up this year.

Moses going is a big blow for them. This could finally be the year.

It's almost like because Wigan keep just staying up, people are starting to think Wigan therefore will stay up this year.

Moses, Diame and Rodallega gone. They were pretty much all they had.

Brought some decent players in though, decent enough to keep them up anyways.

Diame was mainly an impact sub and Rodallega rarely played last season so they weren't main contributors at all. but moses is a gigantic loss if they don't reinvest the money wisely before the window shuts.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Sahin expected to have a medical at Liverpool tomorrow. He wanted Arsenal, but Mourinho was reluctant to let him to go a Champions League team.

Sahin expected to have a medical at Liverpool tomorrow. He wanted Arsenal, but Mourinho was reluctant to let him to go a Champions League team.

"It can teach him particular characteristics of play that he doesn't have at the moment," Mourinho said of the midfielder. "I couldn't care less if he goes to Arsenal, or Liverpool or Tottenham. I have no preference."

Signing for a team that has Mata, Marin, Hazard and Oscar.

Least he'll get a good view of the match.

A winger singing for a team that has two central midfielders and two wingers, and plays more than 50 games a season. Horrible decision.

With the team as currently constructed, he will play from the bench many matches. Much better than the likes of Sturridge and Ramires against the lesser sides. He will do alright, I believe and replace Kalou.

Guest neesy111

Our DoF said this weekend that we won't be buying anyone else, and he is not a man to go back on his words.

Your lack of a number 9 could cause you issue's in the latter stage of the season again imo.

He's not much better than Ramires against anyone like.

Ramires isn't actually a forward player and it is evident when Chelsea play team that sit back against them and soak up pressure. He doesn't have great close control, isn't a goal threat against a packed defence, and struggles to create chances. I think Ramires is one of the better players they have, and essential against the big teams, but having the likes of him and Bertrand on the wings when chasing a game. I feel the same way about Jonas tbh, he's much more useful in certain situations.