Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Chelsea's team if they added Fellaini and Moutinho man (due to how weak I think their central midfield is). Never mind Falcao too.

Moutinho Fellaini

Mata    Oscar      Hazard

Falcao

:yao:

Obviously I like to see some of the best players in the world plying their trade in the Premiership but it's sickening at the same time that we'll never be able to compete with the likes of Chelsea who can go out and buy a whole new team when things aren't going their way.

Chelsea's team if they added Fellaini and Moutinho man (due to how weak I think their central midfield is). Never mind Falcao too.

Moutinho Fellaini

Mata    Oscar      Hazard

Falcao

:yao:

Pity they couldn't play in Europe due to defaulting in FFP (or at least they should...)

Obviously I like to see some of the best players in the world plying their trade in the Premiership but it's sickening at the same time that we'll never be able to compete with the likes of Chelsea who can go out and buy a whole new team when things aren't going their way.

I'm amazed I haven't just walked away from football, sometimes. Didn't they just declare their first profit in a million years by (a) deferring severals tens of millions they spent on players to later accounting years (b) developing several dubious "partnership" deals e.g. with Gazprom. Yet they're supposed to be spending another fortune (according to the Star of course). I wish the place would just burn to the ground, tbh.

Think Sturridge is rather overrated. He'll throw a hissy if he's played anywhere but central (doesn't that sound familiar...) And there's no way they'll move Suarez to accommodate Sturridge.

One of the more selfish players I've seen too. Would rather take a shot from 40 yards and go for glory than hit the open man with a pass.

Ince is a very nice signing though.

I can't see Sturridge and Suarez working well together, so bring it on!

Before the season, I would have said cashing in on Suarez wouldn't have been a bad move, but he looks worth the trouble now he's scoring goals.

Guest Roger Kint

Ince would be a shame because I really want him here :(

You can put your hope in the Daily Star article saying we are in for him but it will end in tears no doubt given the source :lol:

Didn't Borini cost them a decent amount as well? Are they going for Borini - Suarez - Sturridge up front? Where does that leave Sterling when Borini returns?

Sounds like the mad bastards are trying to create competition for places.

Borini is more of a central player though isn't he? Can see him being backup for Suarez more than anything.

But yeah, they're building a good squad now. Just need to sort out their goalkeeper situation and have Gerrard retire and they can probably start moving again.

Didn't Borini cost them a decent amount as well? Are they going for Borini - Suarez - Sturridge up front? Where does that leave Sterling when Borini returns?

Sounds like the mad bastards are trying to create competition for places.

No chance. They have to abide by the 11 purple rule like we all do.