Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Oh, and it's confirmed Aspas' release clause is a "mere" €10m.

You could get in there. Boy's gonna be a star and can play upfront, as SS or as inside forward.

Bit of a gamble.

Get Chopra to play up front with him.

Did a slight chuckle at the SSN advert earlier

"on deadline day some things are guaranteed....".

*cuts to clip of twitchy leaning out of his car window*

:lol:

Said exactly the same to the wife.

Didn't realize Sunderland had actually bought N'diaye until I saw him come off the bench for them. Probably giggs but they're missing a trick if they don't sing his name into Whitney Houston's "I will always love you".

NNNNNNN'DIAAAAAAAAAY-IAAAAY.....

Didn't realize Sunderland had actually bought N'diaye until I saw him come off the bench for them. Probably giggs but they're missing a trick if they don't sing his name into Whitney Houston's "I will always love you".

Senegalese seem to have no more than five or so surnames. I can tell one straight away from the name.

Vagner Love has gone back to CSKA. Weird one since he seemed desperate to go back to Brazil for ages (2 loan spells and then permanent move to Flamengo).

Also interesting to see if that will mean a move for Doumbia to somebody.

They are already top of the league without either of them playing a significant amount this season. It has been Musa upfront for large stretches of the season. CSKA would be a powerful side with all those players available, but their form does make him seem expendable.

:lol: :lol: inspired

Me and WBCP have a mate who's been on this all weekend, the same song. Can you imagine 40,000 adult inbred men hitting Whitney's high notes? ;D

Is Yann M'Vila actually going to go to QPR? How has that happened?

I know he's had some disciplinary problems, but everything I've heard suggests he will be an absolute worldbeater in a few years time. Surely there should be other clubs sniffing at the suggested price?

Me and WBCP have a mate who's been on this all weekend, the same song. Can you imagine 40,000 adult inbred men hitting Whitney's high notes? ;D

also funny when he was playing FIFA, "go on N'Diaye!", "oh fuck off N'Diaye!"

Is Yann M'Vila actually going to go to QPR? How has that happened?

I know he's had some disciplinary problems, but everything I've heard suggests he will be an absolute worldbeater in a few years time. Surely there should be other clubs sniffing at the suggested price?

Wait, seriously?? No fucking way :lol: