Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Have not watched any type of youth football since Babel and Drenthe looked so good at Euro u21s a few years ago :lol:

Got p*ssed off with all the hype ( next this and that etc etc) when most of the time it just effects the kids going forward and don't match the expectations.

So i don't really pay attention to anyone under the age of 23 unless they are really special and prove it in a major league and/or CL.

I watch a lot of Barça youth football, and some of the youth tournaments that get telly time over here. It's just a fun thing when somebody you remember watching when he was a bairn ultimately pops up somewhere, either the Barça seniors or some other club.

I should have been more clear tbh, i'll watch Newcastle reserves, u 18s etc etc games when i can as its my duty to do so as a fan :lol: but the neutral stuff or keeping up with the next big thing i don't really do.

Mainly for the reasons i posted above.

Yeah, I don't care much for neutral youth football, unless it's some of those tournaments and Barça are in it. I watch quite a few games of Real Madrid Castilla though, since they are in Liga Adelante and they get televised every fucking week.

I watch a lot of Barça youth football, and some of the youth tournaments that get telly time over here. It's just a fun thing when somebody you remember seeing when he was a bairn ultimately pops up somewhere, either the Barça seniors or some other club.

:love:

Picked it up so quickly.  :lol:

O0

:blush:

Surely you want him to do well so they buy him permanently off you?

Of course, I do, but I won't be holding my breath.

I'd actually settle for him catching a ferry out to Majorca and getting torpedoed in the Med. Anything so long as I don't have to watch him at Villa Park ever, ever again.

Obviously part of my duty as a Newcastle fan is to hold Sam Allardyce in disdain and I certainly do that. However this whole Diame business is sickening. Now we've sold Ba the media have now focussed on another play who they feel shouldn't be playing for a club of West Ham's stature but should now be playing for Arsenal. It's sickening the way they go on sometimes.

Obviously part of my duty as a Newcastle fan is to hold Sam Allardyce in disdain and I certainly do that. However this whole Diame business is sickening. Now we've sold Ba the media have now focussed on another play who they feel shouldn't be playing for a club of West Ham's stature but should now be playing for Arsenal. It's sickening the way they go on sometimes.

Don't forget Fellaini too. Surprised it doesn't happen more with Baines though.

Wham are stupid though, total of £3.5m for Ba & Diame.

I'd rage quit FM if that happened to me nevermind real life  :lol:

Just saw how many players Chelsea have out on loan. Utterly scandalous.

Linked with Butland today I read :anguish:

Saw that too. Utter madness. Surely they need to make a decision soon on Cech or Courtois.

You're probably right about this.

However, in this instance I'm ecstatic about it. I hope Diame leaves.

No one's asked them to keep putting in these dumb clauses.

I pray QPR suffers the same fate as they did with Ba, and they lose Remy after getting relegated.

Shouldn't resort to such irresponsible measures to sign a player. Foolishness.

Suarez is one of my favourite players. In my opinion, there is nothing like having a brilliant player who is geninely a despicable, ruthless, and malicious person. I really enjoy watching him. It would be great if he left Liverpool, though, for any team in the world. Outside of him, they have a squad consisted of average players, many of whom are very similar to one another. He'd be very difficult to replace as their only exceptional footballer.

No matter how much of a c*** he is, at the moment he is the best player in the PL. For me a top 5 performer in the world at the moment. Liverpool are so dependent on him.

I think he looks that good because he's doing it for s*** side, its a lot easier to shine when you're surrounded by crap than it is for a big team. ( don't get me wrong he's great but he's not the best in the PL or top 5 performer, in fact one could argue Barca have 5 better performers :lol: )

Anyway RVP is better.

Considerably

Maybe he's in the top ten strikers, but no way the top ten overall let alone top five

For me it's not all about goals. Suarez brings so much to that Liverpool side. That team is utter relegation battler without him, and they're pushing for a CL place.

Outside of the 4 in La Liga, I rate him the highest at the moment. Always seems to play excellent, and made a fool of Colo who has never been the same since. I understand the hatred towards him, but he brings more to the overall game than van Persie and he has scored 2 goals less than RVP who plays in a much better team with much better service who have scored 17 goals more than Liverpool.

He's a cunt of the highest order, but I rate him very highly. Might be just me though...

I just think Baines is linked away less because Everton are getting better and the media is more interested in the Moyes story.

Every 2-3 months Moyes is apparently going to Chelsea or Man Utd. A pinch of salt isn't sufficient for those stories.

Anyway, it's the rule that teams outside the top 4 cannot have good players.