Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Balotelli to Milan looks a done deal! Rumours this morning had Prince going in the opposite direction but Milan have offered 20mil euros with an extra 3mil euros performance based. Forza Milan :)

edit - imagine coming up against Super Mario and Niang? poweful and scary!

Balotelli to Milan looks a done deal! Rumours this morning had Prince going in the opposite direction but Milan have offered 20mil euros with an extra 3mil euros performance based. Forza Milan :)

edit - imagine coming up against Super Mario and Niang? poweful and scary!

Play Balotelli every week and don't mess him about, and you'll have a superstar. I have no doubt about that.

Does anyone think Balotelli is any good?

By far the most overrated player in Europe imo.

He's a naturally gifted, brilliant footballer who has too many mental problems to be the player he should be.

I think it's silly not to rate the guy.

The most overated player in Europe?  :lol:

I see people have conveniently forgotten what he did for Italy in the Euros. Didn't see Rooney doign anything close to that on the big stage!

Make him a fixture in the team and he will perform. If you don't he'll lose focus and star messing about, and acting out.

I see people have conveniently forgotten what he did for Italy in the Euros. Didn't see Rooney doign anything close to that on the big stage!

Make him a fixture in the team and he will perform. If you don't he'll lose focus and star messing about, and acting out.

I dislike Balotelli. I think it's stupid a team like Juventus would try to sign him. However, I believe what you say in bold. This is why he should be signing for a team in 10th place in their league, and he should be their number one guy, always on the teamsheet.

Signing for a team like Juventus won't help him IMO, even if they don't have great striker options right now.

I dislike Balotelli. I think it's stupid a team like Juventus would try to sign him. However, I believe what you say in bold. This is why he should be signing for a team in 10th place in their league, and he should be their number one guy, always on the teamsheet.

Signing for a team like Juventus won't help him IMO, even if they don't have great striker options right now.

If any of those teams are indeed signing him just to be another option they're going to face the same propblems Man City did.

He should certainly be the main man upfront on whatever team he joins next.

It's the only chance the guy will ever have of fulfilling his promise.

Does he have the mentality to have a club relying on him every week?

He'll still always be a bit goofy, but I honestly don't think it would be as bad if he knew he was being counted on every week.

Look at him at the Euros. He was revellign in being the main man in Italy's attack. The guy had no issues whatsoever.

Must say from what I've seen of Balotelli, I'm in the over rated camp. Can't say I've seen much to suggest he is or could be a superstar. A good player, yeah, but not a superstar. His decision making looks suspect to me.

He also tries tricks and flicks far too often, and I actually don't think I've ever seen him successfully pull one off.

My opinion on Balotelli is simply this: He is very talented but nowhere as talented as hyped..... all his career he is been seen as the new Cassano i.e. insanely talented but let his attitude get the best of them, which if you actually saw Cassano alongside Totti at Roma you will know that is a huge pile of crap.

He doesn't even have 10% of the talent he had/has, quite frankly i truly believe if he came through the youth of Italy now he wouldn't get anywhere near as much hype as back then when very few talented players were breaking through compared to now where the youth of Italy seem quite bright.

Having said that its a good signing for Milan although if they was smart they would use that money to sort out that god awful defense they have.

Mexes and Yepes as CBs ffs.

Was Balo really that good in the Euro's other than the two goals against Germany? I didn't think he contributed a great deal in the games, and thought Di Natale looked much busier in general throughout the tournament.

He must be absolutely class if all these top clubs will sign him up despite him being off his rocker. I haven't seen it so far, but I hope he develops over there.

Aye there's nothing worse than seeing potential never fulfilled, but unfortunately it happens far too happen.

Hope he comes good because he clearly has ability.

Was Balo really that good in the Euro's other than the two goals against Germany? I didn't think he contributed a great deal in the games, and thought Di Natale looked much busier in general throughout the tournament.

I remember how Di Natale scored just almost immediately after he was subbed in for Balotelli in our group game against Italy. Balo had been shocking.

Really, the ratio of bad to good games I have seen from Balotelli doesn't suggest me he's worth the hassle.