Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Defoe injured and Adebayor in ACN. Spurs really need a striker now

If worse comes to worse, Dempsey can play point until Adebayor is back. It's not ideal, but he's done it for the national team at times. He needs someone to interchange with too (i.e. can't play him as a long striker).

:pokerface:

:lol:

:tobey:

Guest Miguel Piñero

Suarez is one of my favourite players. In my opinion, there is nothing like having a brilliant player who is geninely a despicable, ruthless, and malicious person. I really enjoy watching him. It would be great if he left Liverpool, though, for any team in the world. Outside of him, they have a squad consisted of average players, many of whom are very similar to one another. He'd be very difficult to replace as their only exceptional footballer.

No matter how much of a c*** he is, at the moment he is the best player in the PL. For me a top 5 performer in the world at the moment. Liverpool are so dependent on him.

I think he looks that good because he's doing it for s*** side, its a lot easier to shine when you're surrounded by crap than it is for a big team. ( don't get me wrong he's great but he's not the best in the PL or top 5 performer, in fact one could argue Barca have 5 better performers :lol: )

Anyway RVP is better.

Considerably

Maybe he's in the top ten strikers, but no way the top ten overall let alone top five

Suarez is one of my favourite players. In my opinion, there is nothing like having a brilliant player who is geninely a despicable, ruthless, and malicious person. I really enjoy watching him. It would be great if he left Liverpool, though, for any team in the world. Outside of him, they have a squad consisted of average players, many of whom are very similar to one another. He'd be very difficult to replace as their only exceptional footballer.

Agree.

Sky Sources: Juventus in Talks to Sign Mario Balotelli

What is wrong with these people?

Me or Sky? :lol:

Didn't their fans racially abuse him a few years back?

If I was a manager I'd go nowhere near him. Far better players with less baggage and more ability available for a similar price.

Guest wallsendmags1990

Sky Sources: Juventus in Talks to Sign Mario Balotelli

What is wrong with these people?

Me or Sky? :lol:

Didn't their fans racially abuse him a few years back?

If I was a manager I'd go nowhere near him. Far better players with less baggage and more ability available for a similar price.

Yeah it was mate, don't think ballotelli will ever learn. On his day can be brilliant but most the time hes a huffy t**t

Real Madrid youngster Jordi Vidal is apparently on trial with Philadelphia Union in MLS. Anybody know much about him? (Mole, VI)

He's already 22 and never got past their C squad. Don't expect the next Silva.

It's MLS we're talking. He'll be a star there :lol:

Have not watched any type of youth football since Babel and Drenthe looked so good at Euro u21s a few years ago :lol:

Got pissed off with all the hype ( next this and that etc etc) when most of the time it just effects the kids going forward and don't match the expectations.

So i don't really pay attention to anyone under the age of 23 unless they are really special and prove it in a major league and/or CL.

Alan Hutton has gone to Real Mallorca on loan.

They're having an official presentation of him to the fans tomorrow evening. I'm going to watch it on their website. I'd assume the people of Majorca are used to neanderthal, pissed up British skinheads, so it'll be love at first sight.

I am hoping and praying Mallorca's next game against Barcelona is on the telly. I'll buy extra popcorn for that one.

Have not watched any type of youth football since Babel and Drenthe looked so good at Euro u21s a few years ago :lol:

Got p*ssed off with all the hype ( next this and that etc etc) when most of the time it just effects the kids going forward and don't match the expectations.

So i don't really pay attention to anyone under the age of 23 unless they are really special and prove it in a major league and/or CL.

I watch a lot of Barça youth football, and some of the youth tournaments that get telly time over here. It's just a fun thing when somebody you remember watching when he was a bairn ultimately pops up somewhere, either the Barça seniors or some other club.

I watch a lot of Barça youth football, and some of the youth tournaments that get telly time over here. It's just a fun thing when somebody you remember seeing when he was a bairn ultimately pops up somewhere, either the Barça seniors or some other club.

:love:

Picked it up so quickly.  :lol:

Got p*ssed off with all the hype ( next this and that etc etc) when most of the time it just effects the kids going forward and don't match the expectations.

I watch a lot of Barça youth football, and some of the youth tournaments that get telly time over here. It's just a fun thing when somebody you remember watching when he was a bairn ultimately pops up somewhere, either the Barça seniors or some other club.

I should have been more clear tbh, i'll watch Newcastle reserves, u 18s etc etc games when i can as its my duty to do so as a fan :lol: but the neutral stuff or keeping up with the next big thing i don't really do.

Mainly for the reasons i posted above.

I watch a lot of Barça youth football, and some of the youth tournaments that get telly time over here. It's just a fun thing when somebody you remember seeing when he was a bairn ultimately pops up somewhere, either the Barça seniors or some other club.

:love:

Picked it up so quickly.  :lol:

O0