Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Balotelli at Milan could be a perfect fit. I think we can see a 20+ goal season from him next year, and with SES doing that this year (hopefully) and Niang stepping up with any look, i wouldnt want to be playing against those 3 as a defender!

Rolando and Samba would keep QPR up unfortunately, they've been quite tight at the back of late with mediocre (that's probably being kind) defenders. Don't think Ive ever wanted a team to go down more tbh; they embody everything that's shit in football right now.

Rolando and Samba would keep QPR up unfortunately, they've been quite tight at the back of late with mediocre (that's probably being kind) defenders. Don't think Ive ever wanted a team to go down more tbh; they embody everything that's s*** in football right now.

Cesar had been a huge factor in their recent points. Shows what a good keeper can do to your survival chances. #krulsgreat

The fact there was even a decision to be made between QPR and Napoli :facepalm:

Have you ever been to Napoli, its a shit hole!

QPR will make more signings yet, 'arry tried the "old 2 keepers on the bench of my small squad" trick last night, plonker!

The fact there was even a decision to be made between QPR and Napoli :facepalm:

Have you ever been to Napoli, its a shit hole!

QPR will make more signings yet, 'arry tried the "old 2 keepers on the bench of my small squad" trick last night, plonker!

Yeah I have been. It's rough.

Still, a Scudetto chase and likely CL football next season vs relegation battle in a large shed. The money QPR must be throwing about to make these into actual decisions for players is ridiculous.