Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Aside from one line he's not said anything wrong there. Daft.

The important quote in that interview he gave is the part where he rubbishes the release clause the media were banging on about last week. Conveniently left out by Sky and the tabloids today. :thup:

Also talks pretty extensively about how happy he is here. I think if we get CL he'd happily stay but the board have blown it once again by not signing reinforcements in January.

Gianluigi Buffon

“Gordon is a great goalkeeper at international level. He is the best to have emerged from Scotland in recent years. He has a very promising career in Europe. He can become one of the best.”

Just because he played for Sunderland don't think he wasn't really fucking good. Really sad how badly he's done since that injury.

I always knew he'd be shit. Very decent footballer, not a very good player :lol: Just doesn't give a shit about playing, he strolls around thinking of what the girl he'll get on with tonight will look like.

Once Piers Morgan took an extreme dislike to him on Twitter, that was pretty much the beginning of the end.

:anguish:

Pains me to listen to Morgan discuss footie (or anything). He genuinely believes himself to be the pre-eminent voice on football in the U.S.

Gianluigi Buffon

“Gordon is a great goalkeeper at international level. He is the best to have emerged from Scotland in recent years. He has a very promising career in Europe. He can become one of the best.”

Just because he played for Sunderland don't think he wasn't really f***ing good. Really sad how badly he's done since that injury.

Buffon raved about Andy Carroll as well tbf, not saying Gordon wasn't going to be great but because Buffon says so doesn't mean its the case.

Once Piers Morgan took an extreme dislike to him on Twitter, that was pretty much the beginning of the end.

:anguish:

Pains me to listen to Morgan discuss footie (or anything). He genuinely believes himself to be the pre-eminent voice on football in the U.S.

To be honest he doesn't have a creditable view on anything. The guy has gained job after job and fame after fame from basically buying it. His parent bought him into uni, which opened his way into journalism and despite being the shittest journalist ever he's managed to make a fortune and a name of himself in the business and more amazingly has managed to find fame out of it as well.

I honestly don't even think he's a football fan, he just says he is and turns up to games just as a PR stunt to make people believe he is human.