Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

They have a manager lined up or Abramovich signing players of his own accord?

Be that Emenalo or whatever he is called buying them i would think. How many attacking midfielders do they want anyway? Spent about £200m on them and still have Luiz & Mikel playing most games :lol:

Luiz is nowhere near as bad as made out.

Be that Emenalo or whatever he is called buying them i would think. How many attacking midfielders do they want anyway? Spent about £200m on them and still have Luiz & Mikel playing most games :lol:

He's been great the majority of the time i have seen him, fixed opinions and all that jazz though.

Mikel isn't either btw.

@bruno this summer maybe 10 new young Croatian players will go across the Adriatic sea.. Udinese got two players for 2M.. Parma want Split best player Rebic but his price is 5M.. I want him in Newcastle, he is good. Its like Slovenia case, there is many Slovenians in Seria A.. Slovenia is not far and players are cheap.

Guest Roger Kint

:thup: I think Luiz is a great player personally.

As a CB? No chance, would be far better as a DM.

Right now Luiz is better than all of our centre back options bar Colo. Only going to improve, too.

You know for a guy who's undoubtedly good on the ball, i always wonder why teams never pressure him when he brings out of defence. Then i watch cruise forward, and without a soul closing him down, ping it straight to the other teams most dangerous midfielder. Then i realise why.

It's such a boring cliché that Luiz is shit :anguish:

I do think he is a better DM, or at least has potential to be, than a CB though.

It's such a boring cliché that Luiz is shit :anguish:

I do think he is a better DM, or at least has potential to be, than a CB though.

Odd that many, many managers think otherwise. I think he's brilliant. If he didn't have a daft haircut/personality you'd hear nowt of him being poor.

It's such a boring cliché that Luiz is s*** :anguish:

Fixed opinions as i said, he hasn't been bad for ages but people don't want to change their opinions of him.

Can't remember the last time he made a mistake, as for DM he looked like Colo when he played there just so out of place despite his ability.

I'm very much against this notion of moving defenders forward because they have ability though.

If he was a poor player, Brazil would drop him considering the talent they have at CB.

I really like Luiz actually, ok probably going to be caught out a few times, but adds a lot to the team, can see a more adventurous coach using him in the Javi Martinez role in a back 3 from his Bilbao team

Apparently we (Benfica) are following Saleh Gomaa, an Egyptian midfielder. Supposed to be a great prospect, linked to Manchester some days ago. Won the MVP at the African Under-20 championship last month.

First I thought was Salah (Basel) we were interested in. :shifty:

Apparently we (Benfica) are following Saleh Gomaa, an Egyptian midfielder. Supposed to be a great prospect, linked to Manchester some days ago. Won the MVP at the African Under-20 championship last month.

First I thought was Salah (Basel) we were interested in. :shifty:

jotenko will not be happy.

Hmm at 24, he should really be making the leap across now.

Vickery said that he doesn't really have an interest in coming to Europe and he doesn't think he'd be capable of handling the pressure of such a big move at the moment. :thup:

Hmm at 24, he should really be making the leap across now.

He'll wait. In Brazil he is cementing a place in the national team so it's understandable not wanting to go to Europe and then not adapt and have to sit on the bench. No doubt he'll be coming over in 2014. Very very very good player.