Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest palnese

From Bale's point of view, why risk it? He could have a career-ending injury any time... sign for someone better now IMO.

Maybe he's happy at Spurs?

How many players would Spurs have to add to challenge for the title?

I reckon they are only 2 or 3 players away.  One would be an absolute top quality striker though.

Me too, I don't think they're that far off but the players they need would be expensive.

Including Bale staying i'd say they are about 5 players away, far too many weak points and squad fillers.

No quality LB, lacking in quality CBs Vertonghen aside, No real quality AM or CF and they need a alternative/competition for Lennon.

From Bale's point of view, why risk it? He could have a career-ending injury any time... sign for someone better now IMO.

I mean, he could like playing for Spurs, and he's being offered great money. Which will be helpful if he ends up getting a career ending injury.

Including Bale staying i'd say they are about 5 players away, far too many weak points and squad fillers.

No quality LB, lacking in quality CBs Vertonghen aside, No real quality AM or CF and they need a alternative/competition for Lennon.

Left-back and central defender is where they really need to strenghten. Dempsey/Holtby/Sigurdsson can do a job behind the striker. It's a shame for them that Adebayor doesn't care too much, because on his day he can be unstoppable.

They need a RB, LB, CM, A winger and striker, at least.

Not sure I agree they need that much. A striker and a winger should do the job.

To go from 5th to winning the league they surely must need quite a bit.

Depends on whether you think there'll be a team capable of running away with it next year. I don't see a candidate for that.