Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

"As" says it's Real Madrid, but Real Madrid can't formally bid for players since they have no board until the elections are held.

They are just trying to drive up interest to increase the price, i can't see it changing anything as Neymar wants to go to Barca.

It's not a bad deal VI. Messi won't back to wide forward role anyway. And it is good to prevent Real Madrid bouncing back from the chaos left by Mourinho. 50m won't be wasted.

Errr.....he....is not a credible striker imo. He "at worst" would be Robinho at his prime, a game breaker. And you have to remember he has the hunger to success, which is Barca need most at this moment.

Well I know you afraid he is just another Sanchez (which I agree) and 50m is too much to gamble (which I also agree) but hopefully he's not THAT bad as I have watched his game a few times. A very intelligent player with good tactical awareness, he can succeed in La Liga without difficulties. Not sure about Champions League though.

Barca fans sad at Bayern lose

Barca president buy Barca fans Neymar as gift

Barca fans happy

Tough gig for VI.

That's why I made you my favorite English team. Balances my karma.

:lol: Well as long as you feel good.

Well, I should've said "forward". Somebody who can break down defences or at least be enough of a threat so Messi doesn't get double or triple teamed all the time. We can get shut down very easily right now.

I wonder what happened to Sanchez. That should be his job and exactly why Barca paid so much for him.

Well, I should've said "forward". Somebody who can break down defences or at least be enough of a threat so Messi doesn't get double or triple teamed all the time. We can get shut down very easily right now.

I wonder what happened to Sanchez. That should be his job and exactly why Barca paid so much for him.

His form has returned towards the end of the season. Still a good player, but he has always been a counterattacking player rather than a possession type player.

Sánchez confirmed he's staying by the way, told so by the club. His form indeed picked up towards the end of the season so I'm willing to give him another year. Right now he's ahead of Pedro anyway.

I know you watch those two players more frequently than I do, but IMO Pedro is twice the player Sanchez is.

Pedro has been garbage for 2 years.... His strength was finding space between the fullback and centre now defenders have adapted to it and as a result such space doesn't exist anymore and has been reduced to a defensive winger who offers nothing.

Sanchez took a long time to adapt from Udinese style to Barca's but he has improved and probably been one of Barca's best players in 2013.

Neither Pedro or Sanchez has been good enough over last 2 seasons but Sanchez is at least showing some promise.

I'm still not confident about that being the final figure.

Agree on Rosell's stewardship being better though.

Most of the brazilian outlets i'm reading are saying its 28m euros and apparently that will be split up between Santos and all the third parties etc etc with Santos getting a 13m split.

When you consider the offers they were rejected 2 years back they look like a bit of a joke here tbh.

If its all true of course but is suspect that it is as it seems quite widely reported.