Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

To replace Götze? I know they signed PEA and Mkhitharian (?!!?!?). But Kagawa is a better player than both by a few miles centrally.

Maybe I rate Kagawa too highly, but for me in his position he's one of the absolute best in the world.

Would you rather have Kagawa or Reus centrally?

To replace Götze? I know they signed PEA and Mkhitharian (?!!?!?). But Kagawa is a better player than both by a few miles centrally.

Maybe I rate Kagawa too highly, but for me in his position he's one of the absolute best in the world.

Depends, but I'd rather have Reus on the left and Kagawa centrally than Reus centrally and PEA on the left.

Depends, but I'd rather have Reus on the left and Kagawa centrally than Reus centrally and PEA on the left.

:thup:

Haven't seen enough of Mkhitaryan, but PEA Kagawa Reus looks rather tasty as well. Not a big fan of Kuba btw, don't think he's as good as the likes of Reus, Götze, Kagawa etc.

Kagz barely played last year too. 2 managers in a row who don't like him as a player is really unlucky.

£2million bid from us maybe? pls?

Pardew would probably play him as a 'quarterback'

Haven't seen enough of Mkhitaryan, but PEA Kagawa Reus looks rather tasty as well. Not a big fan of Kuba btw, don't think he's as good as the likes of Reus, Götze, Kagawa etc.

Kuba, despite not being as talented as the other players there works hard defensively and runs himself into the ground. I agree with you but I can also see why Klopp plays him.

Kuba, despite not being as talented as the other players there works hard defensively and runs himself into the ground. I agree with you but I can also see why Klopp plays him.

Has a class partnership with Piszczek too.

Has a class partnership with Piszczek too.

Was going to post that. It's not just because both are polish, they really seem to know where both are and what both do for each other on the field.