Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I hate Spurs because most of their fans are cunts.

Now, normally, I'd say that it is wrong to characterise large numbers of people with a sweeping generalisation like that. I would also say that I consider myself to have far more in common with fans of other clubs than people who don't like football as there is a common kinship in being football supporters.

However, I will say this. If I did a statistical analysis of all fans I've met in real life, and encountered on the ITKnet internet, and drew up a league table of which clubs had the most irritating twats following them, Tottenham would be comfortably ensconced in the champions league places.

I mean no disrespect to Leffe on here, or to the poster Martin Jol, who will doubtless be here now they've signed another player and are selling Bale, to tell us they have got more money to build that new training ground ON THE MOON, but it's just an unscientific reflection on supporters I have encountered.

Du-dum!

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/imagenes/2013/08/30/primera/1377868833_369679_1377870233_noticia_grande.jpg

Only 1,9 kg... so he isn't inside.

It does say "customs value: 0 Euro".

Have they sent him David Bentley to keep him company?

Guest bimpy474

Just thinking of something, we got told by Pardew he needs Premiership experienced players and some have agreed with that sentiment, yet Tottenham got rid of Caulker, Huddlestone, Livermore, Gallas etc and have brought in lots of foreign players with no Premiership experience at all.

Will Tottenham struggle because of it, or is their coach is far superior, and it's simply how you get your team team to play.

Just thinking of something, we got told by Pardew he needs Premiership experienced players and some have agreed with that sentiment, yet Tottenham got rid of Caulker, Huddlestone, Livermore, Gallas etc and have brought in lots of foreign players with no Premiership experience at all.

Will Tottenham struggle because of it, or is their coach is far superior, and it's simply how you get your team team to play.

Well our squad isn't good enough to start with, but of course its down to the manager.

I'd like some English players in but if the manager is good it means little honestly.

Having a dig at Pardew as Spurs have sold these players? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Having a dig at Pardew as Spurs have sold these players? :lol:

It's not a dig at Pardew as such, it's more to do with the Premeirship experience thing, something i think its a little overblown imo. He's not the only one to use it tbf.

Guest bimpy474

Just watched the press conference for the Fulham game, something Pardew said at the end i liked. He was asked about clubs seemingly making concerted efforts to hold on to players. Pardew replied with, some bits about worrying about their football clubs etc which was fair enough, but the bit about agents at the end was spot on. Pardew said these moves are agent driven a lot of the time and hopefully the clubs taking the stances they are will reel those agents ways in and make them think.

Ignoring his attempts to hawk our players about every chance he gets but, I hope what he says about agents goes further down the line with people who run the game. Far too much money goes out of football to agents.

The first change for agents and players should be this imo. Agent wants paying then the player pays him from his fee or wages, seeing as the agents works for the player, not a fee on top or a slice of the transfer fee. Simple rule that would go a long way imo.

No way is that the Sakho price

If BeIN Sport are saying it i believe it, they are owned by the same bloke who owns PSG.

They get all their info from him first hand, they have never been wrong about PSG before.

Sakho's brute strength man. Would be fucking jealous if they sign him.

So Mole: Is Sakho the better player than Mapou? I always felt the 2 were actually the best complimentary pair for France for the future (bar that lad who is at Madrid).  Sakho's strength and aerial + Mapou's pace and reading of the game.  Mapou I think has the potential to be an absolute star as soon as he understands his timings and such. He was such a rock for Montpellier that title season...

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 24s

CONTACT: RMC report that Marseille have made a €10m plus €2m bonuses offer for Florian Thauvin. #LOSC #OM

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 24s

CONTACT: RMC report that Marseille have made a €10m plus €2m bonuses offer for Florian Thauvin. #LOSC #OM

That's the same offer Lille rejected days ago?  :lol:

Aye, him going on strike is giving OM confidence that Lille might fold.

Guest bimpy474

Lamela:    £30m

Soldado:    £26m

Paulinho:  £17m

Chadli:      £7m

Capoue:    £9m

Chiriches:  £8m

Erickson:  £12m ?

Good to be a Spuds fan i reckon right now.

Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele in the middle man - outstanding.

If Spurs can get it right, they're mounting a title challenge in less than 3 years. Some real top talent they are signing.

JEALOUS as f***.

If Spurs get Eriksen, Dembele won't even start.

Probably nor will Holtby and Sigurdsson, f*cking Spurs :angry:

Said it the other day I would love Sigurdsson here, he's exactly what we need. Not that it's at all realistic though.

If Spurs get Eriksen, Dembele won't even start.

Probably nor will Holtby and Sigurdsson, f*cking Spurs :angry:

Said it the other day I would love Sigurdsson here, he's exactly what we need. Not that it's at all realistic though.

Goals from midfield, imagine that.

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to Jormany. A few clubs there he'd fit in nicely too.