Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Anyone knows if that Ukranian dude, Yarmolenko is any good ?

have only seen him in a couple of internationals and remember him giving England some trouble.

Just seen Di Marzio saying Sakho should sign for LFC soon. Preferably before sunday, so he can go straight into XI with KOLO injured.

have only seen him in a couple of internationals and remember him giving England some trouble.

Just seen Di Marzio saying Sakho should sign for LFC soon. Preferably before sunday, so he can go straight into XI with KOLO injured.

:anguish:

Real Madrid were interested in him last season which kinda surprised me, but he's looked lively whenever I've seen him. But that's probably 3-4 games .

I f***ing love Eto'o myself, I even will go past my Mou dislike and back Chelsea to win so he can boast an even more impressive trophy cabinet :smitten:

3 CLs, scoring in two finals, how many current players can claim that? :lol:

Messi?

I f***ing love Eto'o myself, I even will go past my Mou dislike and back Chelsea to win so he can boast an even more impressive trophy cabinet :smitten:

Messi?

"Only' won 2.

EDIT: Well, only appeared in 2 finals.

Messi?

"Only' won 2.

EDIT: Well, only appeared in 2 finals.

Still 3 CLs.

Didn't realise Spurs' summer spending was going to top £90m! Mad.

while they bank 80m odd meaning a low enough net spend....... Levy is a bloody bandit

Don't forget they sold Caulker, Parker, Huddlestone, Dempsey etc.. They will still be in the black if the spend £90m :lol:

Tight fuckers!

Spur's title challengers within the next 2 years?

They will have to improve mentally for that to happen, its all fine and dandy buying players but going from CL spot contenders to title challengers is mainly about mental than any ability you have.

Chelsea, Man Yoo and City have been there, seen it and got the T-Shirt. Spurs while they have a talented squad have not won anything and that is massive disadvantage in winning a league.