Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest bimpy474

Ozil in means no Cabaye to Arsenal. This means no cash in and therefore no cash out for NUFC. 

That TV money can play up front though :lol:

Ozil in means no Cabaye to Arsenal. This means no cash in and therefore no cash out for NUFC. 

If we had any intention of spending that little booty then we would have done so already. The cash it there, the willingness to spend it is not.

Guest bimpy474

If we had any intention of spending that little booty then we would have done so already. The cash it there, the willingness to spend it is not.

Yes i think we've established that like, i was trying to lighten the mood but if it's back to the prozac. Ashley is the tightest billionaire is the history of billionaireness.

Mental if RM really want to get rid. I understand that Isco has hit the ground running, but still... Selling Özil in order to buy Bale is nee improvement in my book.

This is the same club that sold Robben and Sneijder the summer they signed Ronaldo.

God bless them lunatics :lol:

Carrusel Deportivo reporting Ozil has asked to leave Real Madrid and has chosen to join Arsenal.

Judging by Wenger's reaction when interviewed today he clearly looked confident that someone big was coming in... Had a huge smirk on his face...

What a signing Ozil would be for Arsenal. IMO Madrid's 2nd best player over the last 2 or 3 years.

much better than what they have in that position but really what they need? They're strikeforce beyond Giroud and on occasion Walcott is what?

What a signing Ozil would be for Arsenal. IMO Madrid's 2nd best player over the last 2 or 3 years.

much better than what they have in that position but really what they need? They're strikeforce beyond Giroud and on occasion Walcott is what?

Podolski.

Bendtner.

Podolski.

Bendtner.

broken and saw somewhere Palace were after him (why I'll never know)

They do need a striker but personally i think Cazorla needs some creative help.

Ramsey has been performing great but he's not going to open teams up and quite frankly for all his talents Wilshere isn't either.

Last season when it really mattered they struggled to create chances, its one of the reasons they have only been scraping wins over last few months.

Creativity has definitely been lacking.