Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I do kind of feel like this year was our last realistic chance at lucking into a CL place. I'm sure we'll be in the top eight next year, but top four could start looking impossible for the forseeable future again.

I do kind of feel like this year was our last realistic chance at lucking into a CL place. I'm sure we'll be in the top eight next year, but top four could start looking impossible for the forseeable future again.

I don't see much changing between us, Arsenal & Spurs this summer tbh.

Have to agree with oldtype like. That's why I wanted us to push for a CL place, regardless of the fantastic season we'd already had.

After the last mental season, I can see teams getting stronger and competition for places harder. The only team around us I can't see improving is Spurs. But they're jammy bastards who probably will anyway.

+1

Dont see us anyway near the top 4 for the next seasons...

+1

Dont see us anyway near the top 4 for the next seasons...

Don't really understand that conclusion at all. Weren't we just saying how breaking into the top four was impossible, about six months before we nearly did it?

I know Chelsea and Man City will continue to spend loads of money and it will be difficult, but we've proven how much progress can be made with good management and shrewd signings.

Grant Holt has now confirmed he wants to leave Norwich after a "disagreement".

People down here are going nuts at the moment, especially with Brewcy being linked as a favourite!

Why are they worried? Bruce will replace Lambart and Heskey will replace Holt.

Grant Holt has now confirmed he wants to leave Norwich after a "disagreement".

People down here are going nuts at the moment, especially with Brewcy being linked as a favourite!

Why are they worried? Bruce will replace Lambart and Heskey will replace Holt.

Because, surprisingly enough, Bruce's style of football doesn't set the world alight haha.  The general concensus is that one of Malky Mackay, Lee Clark or Chris Hughton would be well received (bearing in mind Clark was here as Roeder's assistant); the likes of Mick Mackem, Stevie Brewce and Alex Mcleish not so much!

At £32m, £38m & £8m respectively, Hazard, Hulk & Marin have cost Chelsea a mere £2m more than Carroll, Henderson & Downing.

Their wages will be mental in comparison I'd imagine, could be wrong though.

At £32m, £38m & £8m respectively, Hazard, Hulk & Marin have cost Chelsea a mere £2m more than Carroll, Henderson & Downing.

We will never know how much KK fucked up :D

I dunno, if AC is going for £35m, it's not like he's gonna go in asking for 20k. I think the Chelsea wages will be higher, but I don't think it'll be a massive gulf. Insanity.