Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Javi Martinez is apparently quite close to Bayern. Wants to go there instead of Barca/Madrid because they want to play him at DM rather than CB.

Him and Schweinsteiger is a pretty awesome midfield.

:sweetjesus:

Kinda like this

http://www.lee.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bear-riding-shark-270x300.jpg

Murphy is a very underrated player but old.

Didn't really understand why he got less England caps at the expense of others.

I am surprised he left Fulham, he could be good backup at many PL clubs.

If he wants the Championship and first team football, Blackburn seems an odd choice.

Based on what I saw in watching a full season in that division - Murphy should boss it, yeah?

He'll be like Guthrie was for us.

You'd think so.

I think Murphy's legs looked like they were going a bit last season but his ability should shine through in that league.

Interesting to see how Fulham do next year, Jol's moved quite a few players on. Personally think he knows what he's doing though.

Do they actually have any strikers left? Got a lot of work to do in the transfer market replacing goal output if Dempsey goes IMO.

Interesting to see how Fulham do next year, Jol's moved quite a few players on. Personally think he knows what he's doing though.

Jols a good manager but unless he invests then Fulham will be in trouble, they need about 3 strikers now, 2 for the first team, a few midfielders and if they sell any of their defenders (Hangeland mainly) then they will also be weak in defence. The problem is though the players they have let go have been either for next to nothing or nothing and I don't think they actually have many funds. I don't think they will make the top 10 next season and could easily be dragged into a relegation battle.