Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 28m

Schürrle update. Chelsea have now submitted a second, improved offer (€22m + bonus) in case De Bruyne opts out. Ball in Leverkusen's court.

Tempted to turn up to Chelsea's training ground with my boots and tell them I can play attacking midfield. Will get a contract no problem.

Fulham have agreed a four-year deal with Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta.

read that yesterday alright don't know much about him but this picture amused me

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Fernando-Amorebieta-taking-Liverpool-interest-seriously-175246.jpg

Fulham have agreed a four-year deal with Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta.

read that yesterday alright don't know much about him but this picture amused me

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Fernando-Amorebieta-taking-Liverpool-interest-seriously-175246.jpg

I like him.

Amorebieta used to be decent, but he's de-evolved into a clumsy oaf lately, possibly his head was turned as he ran down his contract to get a big money move, but he isn't the player he used to.

Pogba linked to Real Madrid today in Marca, together with a few other DMs. Slow news week so they have to come up with something.

AS Roma is today linked with hot-prospect Croatian player Tin Jedvaj from Dinamo Zagreb. He is only 17.. Clubs from Italia buys a lot in Croatian market these days, because Croatia will be new  member of EU in July..

They have a manager lined up or Abramovich signing players of his own accord?

Well, he is the one with the pocketbook...

Managers really are just a formality at Chelsea these days.

Schurrle has apparently agreed personal terms with Chelsea.

Good player quite Sturridge like, i have this feeling that Chelsea are buying another player they don't need though  :lol:

I think we all know the answer to that.

AS Roma is today linked with hot-prospect Croatian player Tin Jedvaj from Dinamo Zagreb. He is only 17.. Clubs from Italia buys a lot in Croatian market these days, because Croatia will be new  member of EU in July..

I know Kovacic moved to Inter but who else? I just thought they had a long history tbh with the likes of Boban and Simic etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Be that Emenalo or whatever he is called buying them i would think. How many attacking midfielders do they want anyway? Spent about £200m on them and still have Luiz & Mikel playing most games :lol:

I know Kovacic moved to Inter but who else? I just thought they had a long history tbh with the likes of Boban and Simic etc.

Kovacic, Marko Livaja, Radosevic, Ante Vukusic and Petkovic. All of them very young and quite good in FM :snod: Plus Igor Budan, who's playing there for many years so wouldn't make sense to include him in this list.