Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

How does Sky Sports Italia know about that?  :lol:

Probably rehash from some English-based rumours (I haven't seen yet). Dunno.

From the link:

Manchester City - as reported by Sky Sport 24 - has closed the deal with Arsenal for the acquisition of the playmaker Samir Nasri. Gunners will go to 25 million euros, while the player will sign a contract Pharaonic six million net per season.

How does Sky Sports Italia know about that?  :lol:

Probably rehash from some English-based rumours (I haven't seen yet). Dunno.

From the link:

Manchester City - as reported by Sky Sport 24 - has closed the deal with Arsenal for the acquisition of the playmaker Samir Nasri. Gunners will go to 25 million euros, while the player will sign a contract Pharaonic six million net per season.

A small, but very important word. If it's all legit like obviously.

Guest Roger Kint

City have made Eto'o an offer too apparently.

that's who arsenal should go for

Easier said than done when he's on 8 million Euros a year.

They need to let go eventually, as good a reason as any tbh

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

FanhousePercy John Percy

#Stoke have agreed a £4.5m deal with #whufc for Carlton Cole, will be worth £6m on appearances. Not new news I know but a fact!

Had to be Stoke.

He'll be half decent there. Lots of chasing defenders and goalkeepers down, long throw headers and grafting.

FanhousePercy John Percy

#Stoke have agreed a £4.5m deal with #whufc for Carlton Cole, will be worth £6m on appearances. Not new news I know but a fact!

Had to be Stoke.

He'll be half decent there. Lots of chasing defenders and goalkeepers down, long throw headers and grafting.

You are right, Stoke have a knack of making very average players look half decent. See Etherington, Pennant, Walters etc.