Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lyon ready to listen to Liverpool offer for Aly Cissokho transfer

Metro - ‎32 minutes ago‎

The French club are known to be short of cash and it is thought they are prepared to accept a bid of just £8 million, despite paying £13 million to sign Cissokho from Porto in 2009. Liverpool are also believed to be interested in Newcastle United left ...

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/868824-lyon-ready-to-listen-to-liverpool-offer-for-aly-cissokho-transfer

City have made Eto'o an offer too apparently.

Seeing Eto'o play for Man City would truly depress me.

:sadnod:

Especially when you know it won't be for football reasons.

To be fair to Eto'o, you could say it is for 'family reasons".  He is the only hope of his big, big family and during interview he admit that he has to earn enough to ensure all his relatives can have a normal life.

Because he doesn't earn enough at Inter to support his 'big, big family'.  :lol:

I remember he has mentioned something like 200 people, which a lot of them still living at Cameroon.  He said there was never enough money to save his relatives out of poverty, and he has to earn as much as he can no matter what the others think.

Guest kingdawson

Stoke trying to get Woodgate on one of those mythical pay as you play deals.

didn't he turn down one of those from Spurs

if so why would he go to Stoke and don't Stoke have enough defenders without trying to get him and Dann in or is Pulis fixed on signing centre backs and tall powerful strikers with limited skill mostly

More chance of playing at Stoke if he's fit I would have thought.

Stoke, in my opinion, have a better pair of CB's in Huth and Shawcross than Spurs although I do think one, if not both, of those could leave this summer.

Number one your opinion is wrong and tbh......how can you talk about cb's when you have Kocsiency and Squillaci as rotating regulars?

if so why would he go to Stoke and don't Stoke have enough defenders without trying to get him and Dann in or is Pulis fixed on signing centre backs and tall powerful strikers with limited skill mostly

Stoke, in my opinion, have a better pair of CB's in Huth and Shawcross than Spurs although I do think one, if not both, of those could leave this summer.

Number one your opinion is wrong and tbh......how can you talk about cb's when you have Kocsiency and Squillaci as rotating regulars?

So he's not allowed to talk about other CB's?

Guest kingdawson

So he's not allowed to talk about other CB's?

Ok i'll word it differently.

Your opinion is wrong. Your club has Squiallci and Kosciency as rotating regulars when neither are even good enough for a top half team let alone a supposed title competing team.

Guest kingdawson

That's still irrelevant to what he said really

No it's totally relevant. I responded to his opinion which i then followed up with a full stop. I then proceeded to state my opinion. Pretty simple really.

Guest kingdawson

His argument is that he thinks the Stoke cb's are better then our pair which i don't think so. I do think they'd run Arsenals cb's close though and i do think Shawcross and Huth are better than Kosciency, Squillaci, and Djorou.

His comment was regarding Stoke being linked with Woodgate, and comparing their defence to that of Woodgates former club. Yours was just about a different clubs centre back pairing, so yeah, it was pretty irrelevant.

His argument is that he thinks the Stoke cb's are better then our pair which i don't think so. I do think they'd run Arsenals cb's close though and i do think Shawcross and Huth are better than Kosciency, Squillaci, and Djorou.

Just hit home how lacking they are.

I'd say Stoke have the 4th best pair of centre backs in the league behind last season's top 3 tbh.

I think they're both overrated due to the fact Pulis's style of play, tactics and siege mentality drilled in makes them look better. Similar to the way they can make big, willing but generally dogshit centre forwards look better than they are too.