Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

We've made a bid for Bryan Ruiz.

According to?  :lol:

Bryan Ruiz so keep that smile to yourself thanks.

Guest kingdawson

You heard any rumours about us being in for Pav?

No but Pav's agent revealed today that Peter Crouch is likely to leave soon.

Oxlade-Chamerlain medical today.

Would be delighted if we could straight swap Adam Johnson for Nasri too.

Spend the Cesc money on Götze too we'd be looking strong.

As long as you don't strengthen before Saturday, i hope you manage to strengthen.

I think we'll see movement if we get a decent win in the first Champions League game. Despite not needing to wait for slight confirmation of that money we have done before!

I wouldn't settle for a straight swap of Johnson for Nasri, signing Gotze would be brilliant though, he's an excellent player. Should try and nick Subotic or Hummels from Dortmund while you're at it.

Why the hell would Dortmund sell any of their players? Gotze is the future of their team and the future of German football. He's 19, technically good and has great vision for a player so young. There's fuck all reason to sell him.

Although Dortmund aren't the richest of clubs, they are still one of the biggest clubs in Germany and shouldn't have trouble keeping any of their players if they can consistently qualify for the CL. Their crowd support is fantastic (averaging close to 80/match) and iirc their debt problems are mostly solved.

Source?

Why the hell would Dortmund sell any of their players? Gotze is the future of their team and the future of German football. He's 19, technically good and has great vision for a player so young. There's f*** all reason to sell him.

Although Dortmund aren't the richest of clubs, they are still one of the biggest clubs in Germany and shouldn't have trouble keeping any of their players if they can consistently qualify for the CL. Their crowd support is fantastic (averaging close to 80/match) and iirc their debt problems are mostly solved.

They sold Sahin mind.

Why the hell would Dortmund sell any of their players? Gotze is the future of their team and the future of German football. He's 19, technically good and has great vision for a player so young. There's f*** all reason to sell him.

They sold Sahin mind.

He had a release clause so their hands were tied. Götze definitely won´t go this season and when he finally does decide to move he won´t be sold for anything less than 30-40m. Would be stupid to leave Dortmund at this point anyway, just look at all the players that have played under Jürgen Klopp at Dortmund and the progress they´ve made. It´s absolutely astounding how Klopp and his staff at Dortmund managed to squeeze every bit of potential out of their players.

They signed Kagawa for 300k and look at him now, they´d be able to sell him within 5 minutes for ~15m. This doesn´t only apply about young players either, Łukasz Piszczek was picked up as a free agent from Hertha Berlin where he played as a winger then Klopp converted him into a full back  where he  absolutely flourished and was the best full back in the Bundesliga last season.

I doubt there is any club in the world better suited for young players to receive training and develop and it will be very interesting to see how far Dortmund can go with this young squad, looking forward to see how they do in the champ league.

Latest Götze quotes:

''Everything works here,'' he said in an interview with the Bild newspaper. ''We have a very good coach (Jurgen Klopp), a team with sensational prospects and we all understand each other.

''Also I have my family, what more could I want? I know some players who have played abroad. It was not always easy for them. For me that would definitely be too early.'

I´d bet anything on him staying at Dortmund this season. The only player I could possibly see going out is Subotic, others will stay.

Why the hell would Dortmund sell any of their players? Gotze is the future of their team and the future of German football. He's 19, technically good and has great vision for a player so young. There's fuck all reason to sell him.

My opinion of Götze has no substance or I don't think we've had a previous link to him it's just wishful thinking, or would like somebody like him to replace Cesc.

Latest Götze quotes:

''Everything works here,'' he said in an interview with the Bild newspaper. ''We have a very good coach (Jurgen Klopp), a team with sensational prospects and we all understand each other.

''Also I have my family, what more could I want? I know some players who have played abroad. It was not always easy for them. For me that would definitely be too early.'

I´d bet anything on him staying at Dortmund this season. The only player I could possibly see going out is Subotic, others will stay.

Subotic would be class for us, what I've seen of him, I thought I read he wanted to stay though?