Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Oxlade-Chamerlain medical today.

:lol: fucking wenger man

I disagree on that. From what I've seen from Chamberlain, he's going to be class. So if it means buying him now, even just to prevent other clubs from buying him, then do it.

He has fantastic technical ability, but also a footballing brain to go with it.

Latest Götze quotes:

''Everything works here,'' he said in an interview with the Bild newspaper. ''We have a very good coach (Jurgen Klopp), a team with sensational prospects and we all understand each other.

''Also I have my family, what more could I want? I know some players who have played abroad. It was not always easy for them. For me that would definitely be too early.'

I´d bet anything on him staying at Dortmund this season. The only player I could possibly see going out is Subotic, others will stay.

Subotic would be class for us, what I've seen of him, I thought I read he wanted to stay though?

He'll probably stay but he has been linked with various top clubs for so long that you feel it´s only a matter of time, was surprised he didn´t go last summer to be honest. In addition they have a very adequate replacement in Santana (who is a very underrated defender in my opinion). Dortmund have got great depth as shown last year when they had to do without Kagawa and Barrios for a crucial period of games in the title race. They´d survive without Subotic, Götze on the other hand is irreplaceable.

Latest Götze quotes:

''Everything works here,'' he said in an interview with the Bild newspaper. ''We have a very good coach (Jurgen Klopp), a team with sensational prospects and we all understand each other.

''Also I have my family, what more could I want? I know some players who have played abroad. It was not always easy for them. For me that would definitely be too early.'

I´d bet anything on him staying at Dortmund this season. The only player I could possibly see going out is Subotic, others will stay.

Subotic would be class for us, what I've seen of him, I thought I read he wanted to stay though?

He'll probably stay but he has been linked with various top clubs for so long that you feel it´s only a matter of time, was surprised he didn´t go last summer to be honest. In addition they have a very adequate replacement in Santana (who is an underrated defender in my opinion). Dortmund have very good depth as shown last year when they had to do without Kagawa and Barrios for a crucial period of games in the title race. They´d survive without Subotic, Götze on the other hand is irreplaceable.

Kagawa looks class too, literally their team :fwap: all of them.

Wonder if Kagawa would leave  :pow:

Oxlade-Chamerlain medical today.

:lol: fucking wenger man

I disagree on that. From what I've seen from Chamberlain, he's going to be class. So if it means buying him now, even just to prevent other clubs from buying him, then do it.

He has fantastic technical ability, but also a footballing brain to go with it.

disagree on what, never said anything about the lads ability

Latest Götze quotes:

He'll probably stay but he has been linked with various top clubs for so long that you feel it´s only a matter of time, was surprised he didn´t go last summer to be honest. In addition they have a very adequate replacement in Santana (who is a very underrated defender in my opinion). Dortmund have got great depth as shown last year when they had to do without Kagawa and Barrios for a crucial period of games in the title race. They´d survive without Subotic, Götze on the other hand is irreplaceable.

Schmelzer would be my ideal replacement for Enrique. We'd never get him in a million years, just saying.

Btw they've got a sensationally talented and spirited team. I'd be over the moon if I supported Dortmund. Götze's goal when they played Hamburg on Friday was superb.

And although it'll be difficult to replace Sahin, I really like his replacement Gundogan.

aye he impressed me in the supercup game I watched. Probably nailed onto be a failure, I'm not the best at picking a player.

£7m rising to £12, the catch is we'll never actually win the Champions League or League so it won't rise much more than appearances. We're clever like that. All part of the plan.

£7m rising to £12, the catch is we'll never actually win the Champions League or League so it won't rise much more than appearances. We're clever like that. All part of the plan.

Clever strategy ;)

Will he even play? Can't see it myself. I'd be pretty chewed off that Arsenal hadn't bought a CB if I was that way inclined.

Hopefully the end of Rosicky.

A CB will come, eventually.

Shane Long having medical with West Brom. Does that leave us going for Plan E?

Don't think Long is the striker they need. The lack of a target man in their team was glaring at times, imo.

Weren't they supposed to be seeling Mulumbu as well? Seems that disappeared. I remember him to Fiorentina (?) being a done deal. I think they will stay up with relative ease again, though.

Don't think Long is the striker they need. The lack of a target man in their team was glaring at times, imo.

Weren't they supposed to be seeling Mulumbu as well? Seems that disappeared. I remember him to Fiorentina (?) being a done deal. I think they will stay up with relative ease again, though.

Agree. Can Odemwingie play wide?

Agree. Can Odemwingie play wide?

Yes, he can definitely be effective as a wing forward in a 4-3-3, but he would fail as a traditional English wide player in 4-4-2. He's almost always played wing forward for Nigeria, I would actually say it is his natural position.

:thup: Thought so. They could be very dangerous on the counter if they play a 4-4-2 with him up top as Hodgson tends to favour but I agree they could with more of a target man to play off rather than another smaller striker.